News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The 2012 London Olympics Sports Thread

Started by mongers, June 18, 2012, 02:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

SEEDY! ASIAN CHICK VOLLEYBALL!  NBC NOW!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Bonus women's fruit of the loom women's underwear ad.

THIS IS INDEED A GOLDEN AGE WE LIVE IN.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

This is what I like about asian chick volleyball:  these are the lanky, leggy ones, a refreshing alternative to those meaty rice-paddy quads that could collapse your chest cavity.

Some of the Japanese are real cuties, but you've got some woofer-sans in there.

Syt

You would have liked the petite, demure Asian girl with glasses in the black+white catholic dress I saw in the subway the other day.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Yes.  Yes, I would.

But I see it every day, reading Lettow's posts.  Mew.  Squee.  Banzai.

Syt

There's also a group of chattering young Korean girls on the tram recently. Despite their slightly overdone make-up it's a welcome change from the usual South-East European + Turkish bimbos (our equivalent of your dazzling urbanites).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahah fuck Brazil forever viva Mexico

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DGuller

I just listened to a webcast of a Russian radio show, where they had Aliya Mustafina, her dad Farhat Mustafin, and her coach Alexander Alexandrov on.  Her dad tells the story of how he convinced Alexandrov to coach her daughter.  Her old coach left, because she and Mustafina couldn't get along, and no one else wanted to coach her.  Her father approaches Alexandrov, and asks him to coach his daughter, but asks him to not have a heart attack on the job, because his daughter could drive any man into having a stroke.  :lol:  He said all that while having his daughter sit right next to him. :XD:

I'm starting to think that for once, NBC may not have been exaggerating things when they kept harping on Mustafina being a diva.   :hmm:  Oh, well, she's still the prettiest gymnast out there, on and off the floor.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on August 11, 2012, 11:03:21 AM
I'm starting to think that for once, NBC may not have been exaggerating things when they kept harping on Mustafina being a diva.   :hmm:  Oh, well, she's still the prettiest gymnast out there, on and off the floor.

I don't know, man...that Ponor chick from Romania is pretty fucking smoking hot.

And she's 24.  An actual woman, not Siegy whack material.

DGuller

:mad:  Mustafina is whack-eligible, she's 17.

Eddie Teach

I'd take a rhythmic gymnast over a real gymnast, they aren't so solidly built.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

alfred russel

There is something wrong with you people.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Great women's volleyball match on. Brazil! :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!