Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

Edit: Useful links:

http://www.rozzwell.com/vqmanifest/ Card manifest

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?7@@.1dd437e5/915 errata and faq from 28 June
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

katmai

There has been talk of 2nd game once these guys were done iirc.

Oh and since you've been scarce Mr. Ginger with a kid...Happy 40th old man.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

szmik

I missed a place in 1st one, so I'm for 2nd  :)
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

Delirium

Thanks, Kat.

Hmm, three players within 30 minutes. Perhaps we can get something going pretty quickly here?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on June 17, 2012, 04:39:08 AM
Thanks, Kat.

Hmm, three players within 30 minutes. Perhaps we can get something going pretty quickly here?

You might want to check with Martinus and Minksy, who just barely missed the cutoff for the previous game.

sbr

I might be interested.

Well I am interested but I don't know if I want to drag two games down with my newb-ish-ness.  If you need a 6th I'll join but would be fine sitting out if someone else wants in.

Habbaku

I'm game if you want someone around to tell you why every move you make is illegal or wrong.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

Quote from: Habbaku on June 17, 2012, 02:05:18 PM
I'm game if you want someone around to tell you why every move you make is illegal or wrong.
:yes:
avoiding it is a game in itself  :lol:
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

Quote from: Habbaku on June 17, 2012, 02:05:18 PM

We live for such things.

Delirium

Could this mean that we have:

Delirium
Szmik
Solmyr
Habbaku
Katmai (?)

Sbr, if you are completely new to these games I agree that it might be too much to handle two of them at once. A more experienced sixth (?) player would probably be preferable if we can find such a man.

Delirium

Soooo, any would-be queens floating about?

garbon

If no one else wants to, I'd be up. I feel like my though process/approach has been given a significant overhaul over the course of our current game (if only just greater familiarity with the wicked cards that VQ has that HIS does not!).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

szmik