Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

In that case we have:

Delirium
Szmik
Solmyr
Habbaku
Garbon

And maybe Katmai. Let us see if he responds or if we get another sixth man (his reply here seems non-commital but I believe he said in the other thread that he would like to play when given the chance).

Should we assign countries randomly or by preference? Personally I will take anything, new game and all.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Solmyr

I could in theory play anything but probably shouldn't play anything that's very noob-unfriendly. HRE or England sounds interesting, maybe Ottomans (although Habs will crush me if he's Spain :P).

garbon

Spain, I'd agree should be restricted to the experienced.

Oh btw, here's the link to the errata.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?233@@.1dd437e5/809!enclosure=.1dd7017c
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Delirium

Right, assuming only five players at the moment since Kat has not responded how do we proceed? Play a five player game or ask sbr along even though he by his own admission is newbish to HIS and VQ? What say you?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

garbon

We could also PM Minsky or Mart as they both had expressed interest and maybe overlooked this thread?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

That or the first game scared them away. :D

Solmyr

Would prefer sbr (or someone) to five player game. :)

Delirium

Solmyr

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Altough it would be my third game, I can jump in as 6th player guys. Our VG game is bound to be over in a turn or two anyways, with England and France deciding to have a co-op parallel VP race, with the first past the mark winning it all.

katmai

Sorry Del, totally forgot about thread. If Tamas or minsky don't want to do it, let me know. Like sbr a noob to this game/HiS, but willing to try.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on June 22, 2012, 01:47:31 AM
Sorry Del, totally forgot about thread. If Tamas or minsky don't want to do it, let me know. Like sbr a noob to this game/HiS, but willing to try.

I will give up the place to you or Minsky, Kat. Or anyone, basically. I just said I'll jump in if there are no other takers.

katmai

understood, just saying my noobness is drakken like!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on June 22, 2012, 01:49:23 AM
understood, just saying my noobness is drakken like!

that bad, ha?

:P