News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '12-13

Started by grumbler, June 02, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Oh yeah, Texas State kicked the shit out of Houston today for their first win as well.  Granted, Houston lost their coach and 20th year QB, but 30-13 is still a solid win.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 01, 2012, 11:17:53 PM
I'll throw you a link next weekend.

Thanks!  I knew it would not be that hard especially with all the UVerse people joining the 1%.

And wow nice win for Coach Fran and TSU.  Welcome to Div 1 FBS guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Wow, Arizona just missed a chip shot FG to win the game. OT.

600+ yards of total offense, 17 points.

Sigh.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Oh shit that was a badass play by the Arizona QB.  Rolls out while directing traffic, ignores the dude pulling on his jersey and just tosses it to the open guy.

jimmy olsen

84-0 by Oklahoma st! Seems a bit excessive, especially against an FBS school.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2012, 10:10:07 AM

I am not looking forward to that game.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 02, 2012, 01:17:27 AM
Oh shit that was a badass play by the Arizona QB.  Rolls out while directing traffic, ignores the dude pulling on his jersey and just tosses it to the open guy.

Scott looked mostly very good. Threw for almost 400 yards, and even at that he left a lot of yards on the field.

He needs to learn how to throw with some touch. He overthrew guys on screen passes.

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2012, 10:10:07 AM

The Pokes honestly might not have been able to help it (although they probably shouldn't have scheduled these guys to begin with).  Savannah State is really really really bad.   They've won four games since 2009, two of which were against what look to be D2 or NAIA teams.  To their credit, they seem to own this North Carolina Central University, an FCS school they've beaten twice in a row. 

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Houston's OC has "resigned" after the loss to Texas State. 

E:  Forgot the link: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20035690/

PDH

Just got back, stories to tell later.  Sorry, Valmy, I really would have wanted to go but shit.

Wyoming scored 17 and looks ok (could have been 24).  Can you imagine Wyoming only down 24-31 in the 4th Quarter?  I can't, that is why they never scored again, I guess.  I saw an online cast of the game (shhh, I think it was illegal), and I am proud of the Cowboys this time.

Texas will be good, they have studs on the D, they just need an ass-kicking and a telling to PLAY TOGETHER rather than just try to be 1st round draft choices.  They get this fixed, they will be ok.

I really, really like Wyoming's QB, he was a frosh all american last year, and it doesn't look like a soph slump this year.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Fucking Rambling Wreck ain't giving up on this game yet.  What a clutch 4th and 6.

CountDeMoney

Fuck balls.  Fucking Beamer.

MadBurgerMaker

Well that was an impressively bad decision.

MadImmortalMan

Yay Nevada. Those Berkeley dudes have to be hating UNR at this point. Always wrecking their season.  :D

This Meyer guy isn't afraid to run up the score, I see. :hmm:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

Virginia Tech must hold the record for number of ugly wins.  Also, I don't believe in jinxes but they really need to get rid of the empty national championship trophy case.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall