And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '12-13

Started by grumbler, June 02, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

MadBurgerMaker

I like how they both decided to not wrap up and just let the guy go.  Nice job, dumbasses.

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 01, 2012, 07:33:45 PM
I like how they both decided to not wrap up and just let the guy go.  Nice job, dumbasses.

I am getting mad.

MadBurgerMaker

Scipio

I knew MI was gonna lose, but holy shit, who are they, Ole Miss?  Southern Miss?
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

FunkMonk

Ignoring Bama/Michigan now. For a good game watch Clemson/Auburn.

Ed Anger

Gah, another year of SEC douchebaggery.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

7 plays, 73 yards and a TD in 90 seconds.  With a freshman QB and some of the worst uniforms I have seen, and as someone who has seen most of Oregon's games in the last decade, that is really saying something.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: sbr on September 01, 2012, 09:42:30 PM
some of the worst uniforms I have seen

Check out UTEP (vs. OU) on Fox Sports Net if you can.  They're very....orange.

Berkut

Took Jake to the PSU game. That was fun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

50-3 with 7 minutes left in first half. :hmm:

Valmy

Got back from the Texas game.  Man I forgot how much I love going to football games.  Pity it is $80 a ticket now.  I originally got these tickets for PDH and I but he couldn't make it unfortunately and he missed his team putting up a pretty good fight.

I was pleased with how the offense played, not blown away or anything but the running game looked stout and David Ash played one of his better games outside of one inexplicable fumbled snap.  Mike Davis' hands still suck and the offensive line was meh though.  But I expected those things.

The defense just was not the dominant force I thought they could be.  The pass defense really struggled particularly up the middle.  And there was some crap tackling early on.  The defensive line also had a hard time getting penetration.  But man the Linebackers were great, making plays all over the place.  I think when the defensive backfield gets its act together it still could be very good but it mainly because of this unit the game was not put away until very late.

The freshman kicker struggled big time.  Missing an extra point and two FGs and that just cannot happen this year.  I hope the Penn State transfer guy gets better soon we are not an offense that can survive missed FGs against good teams.  The kick coverage was awesome though I hope that continues...and I very rarely say that about Texas they tend to struggle in this area.

So altogether not too bad a performance.  Lots of work to do before New Mexico next week...especially for me trying to find a way to watch the game.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

I want to go to sleep but OU and UTEP are tied at 7 at half and I can't justify sleep if I miss OU losing to UTEP  :D

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 01, 2012, 11:13:28 PM
especially for me trying to find a way to watch the game.

I'll throw you a link next weekend.