News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Idiot dentists

Started by Slargos, May 07, 2009, 08:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:25:04 AM
No, the actual dentists.  My current dentist bears a strong resemblance to Lisa Ann. :perv:

Her assistants are all HOTT also.  It must be a requirement to work there.

Eh I will stick to my experienced dentists.  Getting a hardon at the dentist would just be embarrasing.

Besides they are playing with my teeth not what I would prefer HOTT chicks play with.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 09:26:03 AMSee, I'm just messing with you. These freaks actually harbour latent jew-hatred.  :contract:

Ok, Quisling.  <_<
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 09:26:03 AM

See, I'm just messing with you. These freaks actually harbour latent jew-hatred.  :contract:

Naw, Cal is cool with the Heebs ... with big tits.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 07, 2009, 09:26:17 AM
My dentist's pretty cool. Grallon would probably be all over him.

Your dentist is 15?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 09:27:38 AM
Eh I will stick to my experienced dentists.  Getting a hardon at the dentist would just be embarrasing.

Besides they are playing with my teeth not what I would prefer HOTT chicks play with.
What makes you think they're inexperienced just because they're HOTT?  My dentist is 40ish.  Or in your world can only young girls be HOTT?  :mad:

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:27:22 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:25:15 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:08:46 AM
Actually Mal most of my recent dentists have been HOTT chicks.  :cool:

And thus cannot be Jews ... ?  :unsure:

I assumed you were talking about the stereotypical old guy Jewish dentist (which I had when I was a kid).  :huh:

We both know Jewish chicks can be quite hott.  :)

Nice try but unless you find a way to travel back in time and smack yourself before slipping up like that, the cat is now out of the oven, jew-hater.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:28:04 AM

And who wouldn't be?

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:28:04 AM

Jewish girls can consistently be expected to deliver in this regard. :thumbsup:

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 09:28:09 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 07, 2009, 09:26:17 AM
My dentist's pretty cool. Grallon would probably be all over him.

Your dentist is 15?

"I want another look at that diploma on the wall, "doctor" "
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 09:28:36 AMNice try but unless you find a way to travel back in time and smack yourself before slipping up like that, the cat is now out of the oven, jew-hater.

How many Jews have you banged? :yeahright:

me = one plus some oral  :cool:

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:29:58 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 09:28:36 AMNice try but unless you find a way to travel back in time and smack yourself before slipping up like that, the cat is now out of the oven, jew-hater.

You know, you beat me in that regard. Never banged a Jew.  :(

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:28:29 AM
What makes you think they're inexperienced just because they're HOTT?  My dentist is 40ish.  Or in your world can only young girls be HOTT?  :mad:

50ish > 40ish.

Actually my dentist is probably near retirement I should probably look for another one.

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:29:58 AM

That depends on what your definition of "banged" is.  :menace:

And besides, the "I've fucked a member of [insert race/ethnicity] so I can't possibly be racist" is SO 90s...  :rolleyes: [/i]

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:30:38 AM

Try it.  They're quite kosher.  :)

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:30:38 AM

You know of all the mitzvot I would at least have expected you to keep that one.