News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Idiot dentists

Started by Slargos, May 07, 2009, 08:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

What the fuck is up with asking me whether it hurts like I'm able to answer with my mouth full of metal and plastic? Assholes.  <_<

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 08:41:33 AM
What the fuck is up with asking me whether it hurts like I'm able to answer with my mouth full of metal and plastic? Assholes.  <_<

Hey, if it is you in that chair, be glad he didn't drill a few extra holes just for fun.

Most dentists are Jewish, you know ...  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 08:47:00 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 08:41:33 AM

Hey, if it is you in that chair, be glad he didn't drill a few extra holes just for fun.

Most dentists are Jewish, you know ...  :D

This fucker was Iranian I think. But he seemed legitimately assimilated so I didn't want to harangue him with my full vocabulary of slurs.

That, and the fact that I don't like leaving the dentist with fewer teeth than I came with.

Caliga

Actually Mal most of my recent dentists have been HOTT chicks.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2009, 09:08:46 AM

Are you talking about the Dentist or the assistant ladies?  I have never had a very young dentist before.

Oh and just because they were HOTT chicks doesn't mean they weren't Jewish  :Joos
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Slargos on May 07, 2009, 09:05:19 AM
This fucker was Iranian I think. But he seemed legitimately assimilated so I didn't want to harangue him with my full vocabulary of slurs.

That, and the fact that I don't like leaving the dentist with fewer teeth than I came with.

Even worse, he could give you black people gums.

Slargos

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 07, 2009, 09:10:34 AM

Even worse, he could give you black people gums.

Are their gums different from real people's?  :huh:

Viking

Shall I refer you mine?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on May 07, 2009, 09:21:33 AM
Shall I refer you mine?

Is he a white person?

I was going back and forth on whether to go to another dentist when I realized a sandnigger would be drilling in my teeth, but the fact that his office is just across the street from mine won me over.

My sloth is more powerful than my hatred of the coons.

Still, a cameljockey with a drill is almost as frightening as one with an explosive belt.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 09:10:08 AM
Are you talking about the Dentist or the assistant ladies?  I have never had a very young dentist before.

Oh and just because they were HOTT chicks doesn't mean they weren't Jewish  :Joos

No, the actual dentists.  My current dentist bears a strong resemblance to Lisa Ann. :perv:

Her assistants are all HOTT also.  It must be a requirement to work there.

Malthus

And thus cannot be Jews ... ?  :unsure:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:25:15 AM

See, I'm just messing with you. These freaks actually harbour latent jew-hatred.  :contract:

Grey Fox

My dentist's pretty cool. Grallon would probably be all over him.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

And thus we see the full benefit of Slargos being muzzled during his check-up.  :D

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2009, 09:25:15 AM

I assumed you were talking about the stereotypical old guy Jewish dentist (which I had when I was a kid).  :huh:

We both know Jewish chicks can be quite hott.  :)