News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miami cannibal

Started by viper37, May 28, 2012, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Well, quit being a bunch of girls and post the pics. :mad:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Malthus on May 31, 2012, 09:50:35 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 31, 2012, 05:09:33 AM
Quote from: HVC on May 31, 2012, 12:20:14 AM
Looked up pictures of the homeless guy. Damn.
Before or after the assault?  I'm assuming after given the 'Damn'. :bleeding:

Never was the :bleeding: smilie more appropriate. Though that's just the start.
:lmfao:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on May 31, 2012, 08:04:06 AM

Pretty goddam gross. Personally, I think being dead is the better option than being alive and having one's face eaten off like that.

lol, just found them; that dude. Is. Fucked. Up.

derspiess

I'm not going to look, but I'm sure the pictures will find me somehow at some point.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 31, 2012, 01:46:28 PM
I'm not going to look, but I'm sure the pictures will find me somehow at some point.

Well, I'll give you a hint: he won't ever have to worry about blowing his nose ever again.

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on May 31, 2012, 08:04:06 AM

Pretty goddam gross. Personally, I think being dead is the better option than being alive and having one's face eaten off like that.
I have to agree. I've seen sites like somethingawful and otehr of that type, and have seen worse, but the fact that he's still alive and the the other person ate him makes the pictures so much worse.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Octavian

Just saw the picture!

Damn!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on May 31, 2012, 01:46:28 PM

Me too, though I really hope they don't find me.

Fate

Quote from: DGuller on May 30, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 08:03:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2012, 07:59:51 PM
PCP was the genesis for the elimination of the famous "LAPD sleeper choke hold" back in the late '70s;  an officer can't utilize pain compliance techniques if the suspect can't feel pain.  OOPS WAS THAT HIS LARYNX

How do they get so strong though?  My dad said this was just some little skinny guy.  You were describing people breaking cuffs and tearing out sinks.
I think humans are a lot stronger than they think they are, and that our brains normally limit our strength so that we would operate within safe margins.  I guess PCP overrides the safety protocols, much like adrenaline.

Essentially this. When you are on PCP your muscles start to die off because they're working so far beyond their limits. The death of that muscle ends up giving you kidney failure if you're lucky enough to survive the 25 bullets to the head.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 30, 2012, 09:35:49 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:44:05 PM
:lol: I didn't know you were a World of Darkness fanboi.
I just got probation for geeking out VtM style in the OTT.

I've actually only played the video game, but I own like 60 rulebooks/clan guides/etc in pdf format. I just love reading about the setting.  :blush:
No, that was for the Hellsing.  I would have saved you if it was RPG-based.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on May 31, 2012, 09:32:20 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 30, 2012, 09:35:49 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:44:05 PM
:lol: I didn't know you were a World of Darkness fanboi.
I just got probation for geeking out VtM style in the OTT.

I've actually only played the video game, but I own like 60 rulebooks/clan guides/etc in pdf format. I just love reading about the setting.  :blush:
No, that was for the Hellsing.  I would have saved you if it was RPG-based.

80% of that post was RPG based.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

So, he smoked only marijuana.  Who could have thought?  Drugs ain't harmless after all.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Quote from: viper37 on June 27, 2012, 06:41:38 PM
So, he smoked only marijuana.  Who could have thought?  Drugs ain't harmless after all.
Man, that must've been one severe case of a munchies. :o

Caliga

Quote from: viper37 on June 27, 2012, 06:41:38 PM
But will that stop the hysteria to make bath salts illegal anywhere and everywhere?  Nah. :)

On a related note, I found out the other day that salvia is now illegal in Kentucky. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points