News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miami cannibal

Started by viper37, May 28, 2012, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

PCP was the genesis for the elimination of the famous "LAPD sleeper choke hold" back in the late '70s;  an officer can't utilize pain compliance techniques if the suspect can't feel pain.  OOPS WAS THAT HIS LARYNX

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2012, 07:59:51 PM
PCP was the genesis for the elimination of the famous "LAPD sleeper choke hold" back in the late '70s;  an officer can't utilize pain compliance techniques if the suspect can't feel pain.  OOPS WAS THAT HIS LARYNX

How do they get so strong though?  My dad said this was just some little skinny guy.  You were describing people breaking cuffs and tearing out sinks.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 07:57:40 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:44:05 PM
:lol: I didn't know you were a World of Darkness fanboi.

Ugh.  I hated those goth nerds in school.  They made other nerds like me seem well adjusted.  There was this guy who kept wanting everyone to call him "Dark Wolf" or something like that. 
Goths are friggin awful. 
PDH!

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 08:03:10 PM

How do they get so strong though?  My dad said this was just some little skinny guy.  You were describing people breaking cuffs and tearing out sinks.
I think humans are a lot stronger than they think they are, and that our brains normally limit our strength so that we would operate within safe margins.  I guess PCP overrides the safety protocols, much like adrenaline.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 30, 2012, 08:07:04 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 07:57:40 PM

Ugh.  I hated those goth nerds in school.  They made other nerds like me seem well adjusted.  There was this guy who kept wanting everyone to call him "Dark Wolf" or something like that. 
Goths are friggin awful.

Fucking Visigoths.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: DGuller on May 30, 2012, 08:13:36 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 30, 2012, 08:03:10 PM

I think humans are a lot stronger than they think they are, and that our brains normally limit our strength so that we would operate within safe margins.  I guess PCP overrides the safety protocols, much like adrenaline.

Wrong.

[ /berkut]
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

I just got probation for geeking out VtM style in the OTT.

I've actually only played the video game, but I own like 60 rulebooks/clan guides/etc in pdf format. I just love reading about the setting.  :blush:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 30, 2012, 09:35:49 PM
I just got probation for geeking out VtM style in the OTT.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

HVC

Looked up pictures of the homeless guy. Damn.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on May 31, 2012, 12:20:14 AM
Before or after the assault?  I'm assuming after given the 'Damn'. :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Gonna have to check that out.  I haven't vomited yet today.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:03:56 PM

Yep, I agree.  When you wake up confused and unsure of your location and how you got there, it's perfectly natural to seize upon the first person you see and begin devouring them. :)

Hey, given your eating habits, I understand your position.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Pretty goddam gross. Personally, I think being dead is the better option than being alive and having one's face eaten off like that.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

Quote from: Malthus on May 31, 2012, 08:02:26 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:03:56 PM

Yep, I agree.  When you wake up confused and unsure of your location and how you got there, it's perfectly natural to seize upon the first person you see and begin devouring them. :)

Hey, given your eating habits, I understand your position.  ;)
:lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on May 31, 2012, 05:09:33 AM
Before or after the assault?  I'm assuming after given the 'Damn'. :bleeding:

Never was the :bleeding: smilie more appropriate. Though that's just the start.