And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miami cannibal

Started by viper37, May 28, 2012, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2012, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: Fate on May 29, 2012, 05:12:43 PM
They're saying he was on LSD "bath salts." Have you ever seen a case of LSD intoxication like that before? The guy's story screams of PCP, or at least something mixed with PCP.

Nah, not with LSD;  LSD is bad, but not that kind of crazy bad.

The worst cases I ever saw was with people smoking greens and dust.  Although, the absolute worst case was the guy that had actually drank liquid PCP straight.  Fucker snapped his leg cuffs off, pulled a sink off the wall at the ER, took about 9 of us to get him down.  Fucker went all Hulk before he slipped into a coma.  His brain was fried.  Permanently.

This dude just reeks of PCP.

"Bath salts" != LSD

E: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone among other things

CountDeMoney

Never seen bath salts in action.  It does seem to be the latest fave-rave, though.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2012, 06:24:00 AM
Never seen bath salts in action.  It does seem to be the latest fave-rave, though.

I guess this dude here got the mix that can make you PCP crazy.

E:  More crazy shit!

QuotePolice: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

HACKENSACK, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) – A man who stabbed himself and threw pieces of his skin and intestines at police officers trying to subdue him was hospitalized in critical condition on Monday, authorities said.

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Two officers kicked in the door and saw Carter in a corner, holding a knife in his hand, police said. Carter, ignoring the officers' orders to drop the knife, stood up and stabbed himself in the abdomen, legs and neck, they said.

Carter yelled at the officers and took an aggressive stance, and the officers used pepper spray in a bid to subdue him, but it had no effect, Heinemann said.

Police said that Carter then cut off pieces of his skin and intestines and threw them at the officers.

The officers decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Heinemann said. Carter finally was restrained and was taken to a hospital just before midnight.

No charges have been filed because of the unusual nature of the case, Heinemann said. He said he believes that drug use or mental illness may have contributed to Carter's behavior, but that hasn't been confirmed.

Carter had been arrested in the past for aggravated assault and resisting arrest.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/05/29/police-hackensack-man-stabbed-himself-threw-his-skin-and-intestines-at-officers/

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 30, 2012, 06:34:06 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2012, 06:24:00 AM

I guess this dude here got the mix that can make you PCP crazy.

I'd love to be the responding officer on the first guy that tries it with bath beads.  OMG LAVENDER PSYCHOSIS

MadBurgerMaker

viper37

Quote from: PDH on May 29, 2012, 07:41:11 PM
PCP is nasty.  In the ER this guy reached out and ripped my dads leather belt in two, the went on a rampage.  He was tackled by 6 officers but only after taking a full Ray Guy punt by a booted foot to the nuts - he just looked at the cop and said "now it's my turn"

Apparently the next day the guy's testicles were the size of grapefruit...
that reminds me of John Kordic.  When cops came to arrest him, they had to be 6 or 8 guys to stop him, he was completely crazy.  Apparently in his case, it was only cocaine.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on May 29, 2012, 04:48:07 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 29, 2012, 04:02:24 PM
Quote from: viper37 on May 29, 2012, 01:16:28 PM
More proof that drugs are good for everyone :)

I for one have my doubts about the alleged diagnosis of what drugs these fellows were ingesting. They are claiming these dudes were on LSD. If LSD was inclined to cause face-eating, Woodstock would have been a totally different kind of cultural event!  ;)
zombie hippies would have been a much better event lol

I'd actually be surprised if no-one has yet done a "zombies at Woodstock" story. It's a natural ...  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on May 29, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
Also, to keep with my own personal meme, this is Lettow's future.

I could have predicted you'd say that.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on May 30, 2012, 04:39:55 PM

predictability is comforting :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on May 30, 2012, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 30, 2012, 04:39:55 PM

predictability is comforting :D

Not necessarily.

You can predict that Lettow will become a face-eater, but that would be small comfort to his victim.  :P

Caliga

Face eating suspect's family believes he was victim
Police: Man walked from Miami Beach, shedding clothes
Published On: May 30 2012 06:15:14 PM EDT Updated On: May 30 2012 07:33:03 PM EDT

MIAMI - The mother of a man who police said chewed off much of the face of a homeless man and was then fatally shot by police said her son is not the monster he has been portrayed to be.

Rudy Eugene, 31, died Saturday after being shot by police. Investigators said he was the nude man seen on surveillance video near the MacArthur Causeway, getting into a fight with Ronald Poppo, a 65-year-old homeless man.

Police said Eugene bit off most of Poppo's face. An officer arrived and yelled commands, and then shot Eugene several times, killing him, according to police.

Investigators said they believe Eugene walked the three and a half miles from Miami Beach after his car was towed, shedding clothing along the way.

It is not yet clear whether the six surveillance cameras along the causeway captured video of Eugene.

The cause of the scuffle is not clear. Police said they believe Eugene was homeless and theorized that he was in a drug-induced psychosis, but that has yet to be confirmed by blood test results.

Eugene's grief-stricken family has refuted that theory.

"I knew my son," said Eugene's mother, Ruth Charles. "Rudy will never, never do something like that."

"The truth of the matter is my brother would never, my brother would never, be homeless. You know what I'm saying? He would never be homeless," said Eugene's brother. "He had people that love him. He had somewhere to stay. He had somewhere to be."

"Somebody killed him, and they just go and they dump him," Charles said.

Family members said they believe Eugene was the victim of violence Saturday, that someone dumped him at the base of the Causeway and that he came to, frightened and feeling threatened by a homeless man near him.

"When you're awake, you're like a confused patient, like confused. Whoever you see, you go and fight," Charles said.

"I don't believe he'd walk there butt-naked, 12 o'clock in the afternoon, and nobody see that," his brother said.

Charles said she does not believe her son was mentally ill. When asked whether her son may have done drugs, Charles said, "To tell you the truth, that I don't know."

Charles said she does remember Eugene's 2004 arrest. Her husband called police, and Charles told officers Eugene was threatening to kill her.

"He was angry," Charles said.

Eugene's brother said Eugene was not angry Saturday morning, when he left his girlfriend's Miami Gardens home about 5 a.m.

"He seemed pretty calm, what she said. He woke her up to tell her, "I'm going to leave now. I'm going to go see one of my friends.' (He) gave her a kiss, said, 'I love you,' and he left," his brother said.

Police are awaiting toxicology results.

Poppo was listed in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Yep, I agree.  When you wake up confused and unsure of your location and how you got there, it's perfectly natural to seize upon the first person you see and begin devouring them. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:03:56 PM
Yep, I agree.  When you wake up confused and unsure of your location and how you got there, it's perfectly natural to seize upon the first person you see and begin devouring them. :)
Maybe he was a vampire awakening from torpor?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

:lol: I didn't know you were a World of Darkness fanboi.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2012, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: Fate on May 29, 2012, 05:12:43 PM
They're saying he was on LSD "bath salts." Have you ever seen a case of LSD intoxication like that before? The guy's story screams of PCP, or at least something mixed with PCP.

Nah, not with LSD;  LSD is bad, but not that kind of crazy bad.

The worst cases I ever saw was with people smoking greens and dust.  Although, the absolute worst case was the guy that had actually drank liquid PCP straight.  Fucker snapped his leg cuffs off, pulled a sink off the wall at the ER, took about 9 of us to get him down.  Fucker went all Hulk before he slipped into a coma.  His brain was fried.  Permanently.

This dude just reeks of PCP.

My dad used to tend bar at a fairly seedy establishment in the 1970's.  Saw a case of PCP.  Guy starts acting nuts and they call the police and the police and all the bar patrons couldn't hold him down by sitting on him.  Eventually more police came and beat the shit out him with those big flashlights.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on May 30, 2012, 07:44:05 PM
:lol: I didn't know you were a World of Darkness fanboi.

Ugh.  I hated those goth nerds in school.  They made other nerds like me seem well adjusted.  There was this guy who kept wanting everyone to call him "Dark Wolf" or something like that. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017