News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miami cannibal

Started by viper37, May 28, 2012, 03:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipio

Clearly neither fine nor young.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Scipio

He bit off his nose.....

[David Caruso/Lenny Briscoe meme]

to spite his face.

YEAAAGH!/Dum- dum!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fate on May 29, 2012, 05:12:43 PM
They're saying he was on LSD "bath salts." Have you ever seen a case of LSD intoxication like that before? The guy's story screams of PCP, or at least something mixed with PCP.

Nah, not with LSD;  LSD is bad, but not that kind of crazy bad.

The worst cases I ever saw was with people smoking greens and dust.  Although, the absolute worst case was the guy that had actually drank liquid PCP straight.  Fucker snapped his leg cuffs off, pulled a sink off the wall at the ER, took about 9 of us to get him down.  Fucker went all Hulk before he slipped into a coma.  His brain was fried.  Permanently.

This dude just reeks of PCP.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2012, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: Fate on May 29, 2012, 05:12:43 PM
They're saying he was on LSD "bath salts." Have you ever seen a case of LSD intoxication like that before? The guy's story screams of PCP, or at least something mixed with PCP.

The worst cases I ever saw was with people smoking greens and dust.  Although, the absolute worst case was the guy that had actually drank liquid PCP straight.  Fucker snapped his leg cuffs off, pulled a sink off the wall at the ER, took about 9 of us to get him down.  Fucker went all Hulk before he slipped into a coma.  His brain was fried.  Permanently.

He went out like a comic book supervillain, like so many of us would like to.
PDH!

PDH

PCP is nasty.  In the ER this guy reached out and ripped my dads leather belt in two, the went on a rampage.  He was tackled by 6 officers but only after taking a full Ray Guy punt by a booted foot to the nuts - he just looked at the cop and said "now it's my turn"

Apparently the next day the guy's testicles were the size of grapefruit...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I wish I had a drug story to share.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 29, 2012, 07:43:44 PM

You do.  When you broke your leg.

Darth Wagtaros

Easily remedied. 
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2012, 07:45:17 PM

You do.  When you broke your leg.

"I angrily pressed the morphine trigger" doesn't have any zing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Never been a fan of the whole " If you want to get into it, you've got to get outta of it" gig.

My unscientific sample  of personal experience, suggests the majority of people who need to get out of it, lack the imagination and/or the confidence to just be themselves.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Neil

Yeah, was that back in the days before the tazers when you just had your compliance sticks?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

That was my gut when I first read about this story.  I don't know anything about cocaine psychosis, but I doubt it causes you to take 6 9mm rounds while keeping at whatever you were doing.

derspiess

I was once addicted to antihistamines.  I took so many I thought I was Mr. Peanut.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on May 29, 2012, 08:09:45 PM
Yeah, was that back in the days before the tazers when you just had your compliance sticks?

:lol:  Long before tasers, man. Had the espantoon, which I always left in the car, so it was down to the 3-D cell Maglite.