News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: sbr on May 28, 2012, 07:03:21 PMMy main downfall is the beer and that is a totally different discussion.

I lost a lot of weight last year primarily by cutting beer.  I started drinking the ultra-ultra-light stuff (switching between the Bud one and the Miller one, and then deciding the Beck's 64 was the "best"), and then mostly cut it out.  Then I went to Knoxville last summer and gained it all back by getting plastered on beer every night and eating those Crystal sliders while I staggered around.   :Embarrass:  But then I lost it again by pretty much cutting beer/wine and only having straight whiskey if I felt like I needed a drink.  (In addition to dieting, of course.)  Beer is just too easy to drink.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Set course to the buffet. Warp factor 7.

Eddie Teach

Katmai would be wearing a red shirt.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

One of these days, I'm gonna cross the line and get my hubcaps stolen.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Martinus

Seeing what Languish gentlemen said about their waist size, I think I'm pretty decent considering my age (and probably in the borderline acceptable range for a gay guy).

So my boyfriend should shut up. I can't wait for his metabolism to change in late 20s so he grows fat. :P

Martinus

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 28, 2012, 04:33:08 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 28, 2012, 04:31:27 PM
You left off penis size from your list. Why is that?

I'm married with a kid, my penis size hasn't mattered since the 90s.  :lmfao:

I could see how a small penise size could be an asset if you were married *to* a kid, but don't follow your logic otherwise.

11B4V

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2012, 03:24:23 AM
I can't wait for his metabolism to change in late 20s so he grows fat. :P

No willpower to dump him now, is that it?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on May 29, 2012, 03:25:55 AM
I could see how a small penise size could be an asset if you were married *to* a kid, but don't follow your logic otherwise.
I've no problem with gay marriage because when it comes down to it all marriage is no-sex marriage anyway.
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 28, 2012, 04:01:57 PM
33" waist, now let's hear your other measurements as that determines whether you guys are fail effete bitch-men or actual men.

Chest: 51"
Bicep: 20"
Thigh: 29"
Calves: 19"
Neck: 20"

You shaped like a cinderblock ..eh. Just yanking your chain. ;)
Chest: 47"
Bicep: 17": Ive got orangutans arms. That and I'm only the second generation standing upright. Biggest problem area I have is trying to get size on the upper arm.
Thigh: 25"
Calves: 16"
Neck: 18.5"