News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

Grey Fox

Quote from: Jaron on May 28, 2012, 07:53:03 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 28, 2012, 07:49:03 AM

Except for Dickies where it's 36.

Show off.

I was above 34 a couple of months ago & then I lost weight.

I don't know what happened.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

Quote from: Brazen on May 28, 2012, 07:39:20 AM
I don't do chubsters. One of us needs a concave belly or we'd never meet in the middle! Men with fat thighs especially repel me.

I think every man replying to this thread should post their waist size to offer context to their answers  :shifty:

and women also.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

merithyn

No one must ever get laid. It seems the majority of people find "overweight" people unattractive, yet the obesity rates in the US keeps growing.

Either something's going to have to give, or we, as a population, are doomed. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

ulmont

Quote from: merithyn on May 28, 2012, 12:58:31 PM
No one must ever get laid. It seems the majority of people find "overweight" people unattractive, yet the obesity rates in the US keeps growing.

Either something's going to have to give, or we, as a population, are doomed. :(

I think alcohol and abstinence-induced-lower-standards can bridge the gap.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 28, 2012, 12:58:31 PM
No one must ever get laid.

After a random sampling poll I just conducted, 1 out of 1 respondents surveyed stated that no, they don't ever get laid.

Martinus

I'm 32/33. Could squeeze into 31.

Ideologue

Quote from: Brazen on May 28, 2012, 07:39:20 AM
I don't do chubsters. One of us needs a concave belly or we'd never meet in the middle! Men with fat thighs especially repel me.

I think every man replying to this thread should post their waist size to offer context to their answers  :shifty:

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 29-31 inches.  I generally buy 32s but they're usually a little loose.  I tried on a 30 the other day with no problem except the pants were ultra-gay.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

merithyn

Quote from: 11B4V on May 28, 2012, 08:51:47 AM
and women also.

39.5"  :Embarrass:

If I measure where a man does, it's more. :ph34r:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Fate

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2012, 01:35:54 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 27, 2012, 11:16:22 AM
Fruit are carbs?! :o

Yeah, there is such a thing as too much fruit.  Natural sugars = bad.
For a diabetic, they're taught that one apple has the same effect on your blood sugars as one chocolate chip cookie. Although I guess it's more filling.

Ideologue

And not nearly as good.  Go for the gusto, fatties.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fate on May 28, 2012, 02:23:27 PM
For a diabetic, they're taught that one apple has the same effect on your blood sugars as one chocolate chip cookie. Although I guess it's more filling.

What size cookie are we talking about?  A Chips Ahoy, something bigger like Pepperidge Farms soft bakes, or one of those mambo ones from the mall?

Sheilbh

Quote from: Fate on May 28, 2012, 02:23:27 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2012, 01:35:54 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 27, 2012, 11:16:22 AM
Fruit are carbs?! :o

Yeah, there is such a thing as too much fruit.  Natural sugars = bad.
:o Unbelievable.

32, but I'm out of shape right now <_<
Let's bomb Russia!