Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 09:49:33 AM
Quote from: Josephus on June 13, 2012, 09:48:43 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 13, 2012, 09:47:53 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2012, 09:45:41 AM
Why is Ronaldo getting so much hate? :P

He flops so much he should be Italian.

He's Portuguese. Same thing.
You arab son of a bitch!

*edit* i don't know enough about malta to know what bothers you guys, but when in doubt go arab :lol:

Well, yeah. If you want to insult a maltese, calling him an Arab is about as good as it gets.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Seems there's a better atmosphere on the French team now than in South Africa '10.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2012, 02:02:21 PM
Holland takes the lead in cutest football fan.

Football - that strange game where everyone runs around and kicks the ball and then Germany wins.

HVC

well there goes a dutch win. Makes me feel better about the portugal game, though.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Zanza

HVC

Where was this Germany on Saturday? Or are the Dutch just not the team they were?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 02:56:05 PM
Where was this Germany on Saturday? Or are the Dutch just not the team they were?

Holland is incredibly passive right now.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2012, 01:50:31 PM
Seems there's a better atmosphere on the French team now than in South Africa '10.

Not that difficult. That and Gourcuff was not chosen so no bullying by Ribéry ;)

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on June 13, 2012, 01:49:43 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 13, 2012, 09:49:33 AM
Quote from: Josephus on June 13, 2012, 09:48:43 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 13, 2012, 09:47:53 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2012, 09:45:41 AM
Why is Ronaldo getting so much hate? :P

He flops so much he should be Italian.

He's Portuguese. Same thing.
You arab son of a bitch!

*edit* i don't know enough about malta to know what bothers you guys, but when in doubt go arab :lol:

Well, yeah. If you want to insult a maltese, calling him an Arab is about as good as it gets.

I suddenly feel a gap in my knowledge of ethnic slurs.  Besides arab, what does one call a maltese in order to insult them?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on June 13, 2012, 09:39:48 AM
And looking on the bright side of this, if Poland ties and leaves the championship, we can claim to be the only team (except the eventual champions) that did not lose a single game through the entire championship. Poland: The Unbeatable.  :lol:
That's like New Zealand in the World Cup and I loved them :)

QuoteYeah. I could console him. 
:lol:  Nothing says sexual opportunity like childhood trauma.

I loved Germany in that game.  The first half especially was brilliant.

Everyone hates Ronaldo, Marty, when asked why he said everyone was jealous because he's good at football, handsome and very rich.  He's probably right :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

FunkMonk

If I were Dutch I'd be embarrassed right now. What a terrible display.

I'm actually amazed that in a side with Sneijder, van Persie, Robben, and van der Vaart, Huntelaar got absolutely zero service. Fucking amazing.  :lmfao:

This Dutch team deserves to be Rotterdam'd.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.