Romney's Bullying/Gay Bashing High School Days

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 08:57:39 AM
Quote from: Hansmeister on May 11, 2012, 08:49:07 AM
The funny thing is that Obama wrote in his first autobiography how he used to bully little girls in school.  OMG, Obama is a mysoginist!

Well, if that's the best they have on Romney, then it is game over for Obama.

The last poll has Romney 50 - Obama 43, I guess it is time to dig into Romney's kindergarden experience.

Always party first with Hansie, regardless of the subject.  :lol: His avatar is the most appropriate on the forum.

:lol: and pick out one poll that fits his agenda.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Hansmeister

Quote from: PDH on May 11, 2012, 09:00:13 AM
I love Hans, he can trivialize the damning and make damning the trivial - all depending on who it is aimed at.

Who the fuck is arguing the trivial?  Isn't this whole thread about Romney's High School days?  How can anything be more trivial than that?  Even I don't think Obama's crack habit in High School is relevant.

Valmy

I love Hans, he can trivialize the damning and make damning the trivial - all depending on who it is aimed at.

I know it is hilarious.  Does he really believe his own bullshit?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hansmeister on May 11, 2012, 09:04:27 AM
Who the fuck is arguing the trivial?  Isn't this whole thread about Romney's High School days?  How can anything be more trivial than that? 

Obama's Neonatal days.

derspiess

11B, only the first handful of those polls are relevant, since most are older samples of recently-updated polls.  I would also weight the polls of likely voters more heavily than those of registered voters, even though the "likely" factor can vary between now & election time. 

The recent trend (within the last 1.5 to 2 weeks) definitely seems to be favoring Romney.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on May 11, 2012, 09:04:27 AM
Who the fuck is arguing the trivial?  Isn't this whole thread about Romney's High School days?  How can anything be more trivial than that?  Even I don't think Obama's crack habit in High School is relevant.

Blame Tim he posted it.  We just talk about it.  Mostly to say: yeah no big deal with a few partisan Dems saying how it hurts their souls or something.  Then you come in all flipping out and calling Obama a terrorist like a drama queen making a fool of yourself.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on May 11, 2012, 09:06:44 AM
11B, only the first handful of those polls are relevant, since most are older samples of recently-updated polls.  I would also weight the polls of likely voters more heavily than those of registered voters, even though the "likely" factor can vary between now & election time. 

The recent trend (within the last 1.5 to 2 weeks) definitely seems to be favoring Romney.

Here will do the avg.

RCP Average   4/27 - 5/10   --   46.6   45.6   Obama +1.0
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Because nothing says relevent like polls in May.  God I hate election years.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 11, 2012, 09:09:32 AM

Because nothing says relevent like polls in May.  God I hate election years.

You don't have to pay attention, mongers.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2012, 09:13:21 AM

Anything posted on Languish will be discussed.  If you do not want to hear my opinion then don't post.  Simple.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 11, 2012, 09:19:19 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2012, 09:13:21 AM

Anything posted on Languish will be discussed.  If you do not want to hear my opinion then don't post.  Simple.

Oh really? You reply to every thread now?

Besides if you don't like a thread feel free not to participate.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2012, 09:23:19 AM

Only if I have something to say about it.

And not liking something is plenty of reason to comment and participate you do that all the time.  In fact you are doing it now.  So WTF?

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 09:09:28 AM

Here will do the avg.

RCP Average   4/27 - 5/10   --   46.6   45.6   Obama +1.0

Yeah, and the "RCP Average" had been Obama 7+ in past weeks.  Even if we just went by that alone, the recent trend has favored Romney.  Would you not be concerned about that if you were Obama?

And like I said, I put more stock in the Likely Voter (LV) polls than Registered Voter polls.

But I'm not getting my hopes up & would put money on Obama winning a narrow victory.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on May 11, 2012, 09:04:33 AM

I know it is hilarious.  Does he really believe his own bullshit?

He is the anti-Raz, or Raz is the anti-Hans.  Anyway, if they ever meet they will explode in a fountain of crap.  If scientists examine this event correctly it will display new political particles that will further the advancement of bullshit by thousands of years.

-edited so it actually makes some sense
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on May 11, 2012, 09:26:55 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2012, 09:23:19 AM

Only if I have something to say about it.

And not liking something is plenty of reason to comment and participate you do that all the time.  In fact you are doing it now.  So WTF?

Gentlemen, lets not get our truffles in a ruffle.