Romney's Bullying/Gay Bashing High School Days

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on May 10, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
If only your dreamboat Huckabee had made it through & won the primary :(
:(  I just wish he'd entered the race this year.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Just another example of Mitt's sense of entitlement.

I mean, dude...walking a blind teacher into a door?  Funny as balls?  Yes.  Appropriate?  No.
See, and that's the problem with Mitt's sense of humor; after all, watching the guy walk into the door on his own?  Now that's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Camerus

I only skimmed the first part, but what I don't like is:

A)  His lack of any real apology or remorse, either for political reasons or genuine lack of empathy
B)  The fact he apparently did that toward the end of senior year, and thus was I guess around 17 or 18 years old.  He was definitely old enough to know better by then, and certainly well past the peak ages of bullying. 

Together those things do point to a nastiness of character. 

But then he is a cut-throat politician who's able to compete for the ultimate prize, so I guess it just goes with the territory.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2012, 10:05:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 10, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
If only your dreamboat Huckabee had made it through & won the primary :(
:(  I just wish he'd entered the race this year.

We've had enough Bible-thumpers in this primary season to last 3 more presidential elections, didn't need the King of the Thumpers.

Valmy

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 10, 2012, 10:14:42 PM
A)  His lack of any real apology or remorse, either for political reasons or genuine lack of empathy

Well he has to be anti-gay and pro-gay at the same time.  Hard to have a real response with those constraints.

Let's face it we are never going to see the real Mitt, at least not until he retires from politics.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on May 10, 2012, 10:20:23 PM
Let's face it we are never going to see the real Mitt, at least not until he retires from politics.
The nearest we've got, and my favourite Mitt moment, was when he said that 'as a Mormon' he believed 'marriage should be between a man and a woman, and a woman, and a woman' :lol:

If we had more of that I'd like him.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 10, 2012, 10:14:42 PM
Together those things do point to a nastiness of character.

His entire life points to a nastiness of character.  Not Nixonian, to be sure, but a different kind.

Romney's the kind of corporate mega-executive meanie if you pissed him off at 8am, he's the type that wouldn't say anything, but when you get off of work, you find your home's already been foreclosed upon.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 10, 2012, 10:26:53 PM
The nearest we've got, and my favourite Mitt moment, was when he said that 'as a Mormon' he believed 'marriage should be between a man and a woman, and a woman, and a woman' :lol:

Who wrote that joke for him?  :yeahright:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 10, 2012, 10:46:01 PM

His wife, probably.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 10, 2012, 10:46:01 PM

Yeah - I don't hate Romney, but there's no way he came up with that line.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habsburg