News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on May 11, 2012, 07:30:28 PM
So what happens to the wife of William of Orange if he goes back to the pool for not getting VP in his marriage? From what I read in 21.1, I guess the poor woman gets packed off and is out of the game?

Yep.  William is a bit of a jerk.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

I can join for the next game. Should give me time to read the rules. I should probably play something relatively simple, but I can maintain the pace.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

sbr

I would be interested in joining a game as well.

I assume you don't have to own the game?  I'm not trying to be a gypsy, just honestly curious.

Drakken

Quote from: sbr on May 14, 2012, 01:05:23 AM
I would be interested in joining a game as well.

I assume you don't have to own the game?  I'm not trying to be a gypsy, just honestly curious.

No, you just need the VASSAL module and CyberBoard.

Speaking of which, 1.4 module is up on VASSAL.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

From Ed Beach :

QuoteI've received all the CB materials from Barry Setser. Just need to do one final proofing and create all the alternate GSN files. Will be posted by this weekend AT THE LATEST.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Habbaku

ACTS Module was released today and Ed is finished up the stuff he needs to do with the CB module.  That should be released very quickly, since all it is is creating new scenarios.

http://acts.warhorsesim.com/

Anyone playing, please go there and register if you haven't already.  I already know Berkut, Ulmont and Tamas's information, so I just need everyone else's to get the game started.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

garbon

I don't remember what my name was. Signed up as garbon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

You guys are going to make Berkut angry. Come on!

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

lol, Languish MP games are like a massive NASCAR pile-up at the pole position. :lol: