And we're back!

Main Menu

[Platform] NCAA 2013

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2012, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Scipio

I guess the days of throwing on a fucking zip line are over.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on December 21, 2012, 11:12:44 PM

Yeah, you really have to respect the touch they've incorporated in the passing game.  I've managed to get more disciplined with putting some air underneath the ball, as some line drives will simply be snatched.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 11:46:35 PM
Quote from: Scipio on December 21, 2012, 11:12:44 PM

Yeah, you really have to respect the touch they've incorporated in the passing game.  I've managed to get more disciplined with putting some air underneath the ball, as some line drives will simply be snatched.

That was my biggest bitch with the game, every linebacker in the country had a 56" vertical leap and got their hands on any ball that went over their head.

Alcibiades

I always get my straight outs snatched away on short yard plays.

Usually take them to the house too.   :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Just don't throw the out on man to man coverage.  Audible out of the out pattern to a hitch or curl, watch the DB keep running while it's in the air before your man even comes back for the ball.

CountDeMoney

You guys want an exercise in futility?  Play an option school on Heisman settings for gameplay and recruiting.

My dynasty with Navy is a fright fest.  One holding call, and the drive comes to a halt.  :lol:
And recruiting?  What kind of school has 6 senior linebackers and all the running backs but one is a senior? 

I'm 2 and 3 so far;  thank Christ I beat Air Force at the end of the game, courtesy of a muffed punt that dropped me inside their 10 yard line under 2 minutes so I could kick the field goal.

Ed Anger

I think I played Army....once.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

i started 2nd dynasty with U of Washington.
Made it to #2 in Nation after wins over Stanford, Oregon, and USC.
Was all set to play Arkansas for BCS title when they lost to LSU and we couldn't get past Wazzu :bleeding:
After beating USC for 2nd time in the Pac-12 Championship sent to Rose Bowl where we end up facing Arkansas :lol: (Wisconsin the Big 10 champ over Nebraska ended up #2 and in BCS vs LSU)

We prevailed over the Razorbacks and enter our 2nd season #7 in preseason with opening game vs Boise St

On recruiting front, with team in top 20 most of the year and winning Rose Bowl i actually had problem where I offered scholarships too soon to some decent *** and **** recruits and so at end had ***** that wanted to come to UW but I had no scholarships for them <_<

sbr

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2013, 07:09:08 PM
i started 2nd dynasty with U of Washington.

we couldn't get past Wazzu :bleeding:

It's like a real life simulator.

katmai

Except for the part about beating the Big three in Pac-12 in consecutive weeks :P

CountDeMoney

I deleted my Navy dynasty in its 2nd year.

Recruitment was simply too damned frustrating.  :mad:  Even improving my Coach Stability, going after players whose positions had As for Playing Time and Playing Style, every fucking one of them was rated Low, Very Low or Least...even after I wiped off most of the recruitment board and started over with new recruit targets.

I think I'll start over with another lowbie team, but probably not one that runs the option.  Talk about fucking frustration.

MadBurgerMaker

Probably fairly accurate for the academies.  Low interest by most potential recruits.

CountDeMoney

Playing Style is one thing, but not being interested in plenty of playing time immediately?  Pfft.

But what I I wholly disagree with in the game is the "academic reputation" of the academies rated as B-/C+.  Annapolis, West Point and Colorado Springs are some of the finest educations you can get in America.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 06, 2013, 04:32:21 PM
But what I I wholly disagree with in the game is the "academic reputation" of the academies rated as B-/C+.  Annapolis, West Point and Colorado Springs are some of the finest educations you can get in America.

But hey, what do I know.

QuoteThe U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis ranked as the top public liberal arts college in the country, pushing its traditional rival, the U.S. Military Academy, with which it shared the top honors last year, into the No. 2 spot, according to the annual U.S. News & World Report rankings.