News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Platform] NCAA 2013

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2012, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

What does it mean when there is a star around your player?  I don't mean the black star under your player, I assume that means that he is an impact player?   But i mean the star around say your quarterback that is the same color as when the player is highlighted but isn't always present.  Can't seem to figure out what it means exactly.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

The star is the Impact Player notation.

Alcibiades

So what's the black star, then?  Thought that was the impact player notification.   :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

On the field, the black star is the Impact Player indicator.  The color of it is the "level" in the game when you select "See my player level" before the snap, and is the level the player is currently performing at:  Red: hot streak, blue: cold streak or shaken.

Alcibiades

Ok, I'm not talking about when, for instance on the PS3, you hit r stick down and it shows blue - yellow - red - and pulsing.   I'm talking about when you're sitting pre-snap and from time to time a linebacker or the QB/RB will have a light blue star around their halo/selected icon.

CountDeMoney

Other than it's the actual indicator of scrolling through the players, in which the Impact Player star will be highlighted when you're on the player, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, man.  :lol:

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2012, 02:19:11 PM
Other than it's the actual indicator of scrolling through the players, in which the Impact Player star will be highlighted when you're on the player, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, man.  :lol:

I'll take a picture with my phone or something and upload it later .   :glare:

CountDeMoney

:lol:  Sorry, Al.  You sure it's not the pre-snap motion, or the release into the pattern?

katmai

Trying out first dynasty, picked New Mexico for giggles.
Trying to woo 4 stars to the High Desert is fun! :bleeding:
Though having Texas and California considered Pipeline states is fun.

1st game was blowout to Texas 58-0 ugh
2nd game tough loss on road to Texas "we lock kids in dark storerooms" Tech 26-21 even though had two pick 6's on D. :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's tough to get 4 stars and 5 stars to a lowbie team, but even one 4 star makes a massive difference on a team like that;  hell, my Terps offense turned around just by snagging a 6'7" 265 pound ball magnet of a TE. 
Once you start winning and meeting your coaching goals, the recruits start coming in.

Even at the lower star levels, go after whatever ATH types you can get;  even though they have no designation, and the skills take a long time to scout out, the great thing is once you get them signed, you can select their position, and they all have the potential for multiple positions, some better than others;  my first 5 star ATH I managed to recruit I thought I was going to plug in as a scatback/slot wideout because of his massive speed gave him a HB and WR rating of 77, but turned out he had a cannon of an arm that gave him a QB rating of 80.  True starting frosh at QB, wound up with an overall 99 rating as a senior.

katmai

Yeah it's amazing how many 4 stars prospects you can attract with promises of playing time and they comment on how shitty your squad depth is :lol:

Game #3 vs Rival NMSU Aggies.
Success!, after a ping pong battle win the game on a 4th and goal from the 7, quick slant to my uber Wideout who breaks 2 tackles on the goal line and plunges in for winning score with under 2 mins to go.
The Offense was paced though by Junior RB who ran for 166 yds and caught 2 important receptions that moved the chains.
My best player on D is Sophmore FS from....Ferndale, MD ?!?!!?

Sophie Scholl

I wish I'd gotten this instead of Madden 13.  Argh.  I don't know why I keep buying that franchise.  :yucky:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 08, 2012, 03:56:06 AM
I wish I'd gotten this instead of Madden 13.  Argh.  I don't know why I keep buying that franchise.  :yucky:

I use to buy them both, but haven't picked up Madden since '09

FunkMonk

Is it possible to take a team like UTSA or San Jose State to the National Championship in a couple seasons? If so, does it feel gamey and gimmicky or does it feel like you accomplished something? The last NCAA game I played was like back in 2008 or 2009 and only for a few hours.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.