News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Platform] NCAA 2013

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2012, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

OK, got the EA email for the July 10th release date.

Anybody know if they fixed the fucking Dynasty Mode?  I want my multiple dynasties back.

MadBurgerMaker

I'll be buying it because I'm a pathetic sucker, so I'll let you know.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 08, 2012, 10:15:50 PM
I'll be buying it because I'm a pathetic sucker, so I'll let you know.

Don't worry, me too.

MadBurgerMaker

I'm just glad EA hasn't managed to hook me like that on Madden too.  One roster update per year is bad enough.

katmai

I skipped last years edition as was away from home most of the College Football season. How did they break Dynasty in '12?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on May 08, 2012, 11:24:30 PM
I skipped last years edition as was away from home most of the College Football season. How did they break Dynasty in '12?

You know how before, if you wanted multiple coaches to control dynasties in the same dynasty mode, you had one simple page where you could select and populate up to 12 different teams?

Yeah, well they got rid of that.  Only one dynasty team at a time.

katmai

Did they ever give reason to why such brilliance was implemented?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Nope.  The only way to get around it was to eliminate a team's head coach and make your own.

Incredibly stupid feature.  A million college dorms screamed out in horror at once when they couldn't have league play anymore.

FunkMonk

So how is this newest iteration?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Okay, USPS actually delivered my game. Load it up. Lots of ESPN graphics. No Lee Corso.  :(

Load up exhibition, Ohio State vs Rice. Yes, a patsy game. Oh fuck, the spread and my kryptonite, the option. Fuck it, I'll power run and throw.

I proceed to jam Carlos Hyde up the Rice Owl's anus. I think The Buckeye receivers might be rated a little high. I get on D and proceed to use Simon (#54) and ripped 2 QB's new anuses.

I came.

Win 50 something to 0. Okay. Check out the heisman stuff..... I NEED TO PAY FOR ARCHIE GRIFFIN? FUCK YOU EA.

Up next, Wyoming vs the World.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2012, 04:37:22 PM
Up next, Wyoming vs the World.

:) The brown uniforms will make you puke
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Great, brown on a 73" TV. That'll be fun.

Ed Anger

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
Great, brown on a 73" TV. That'll be fun.

Wyoming took their uniform colors from a flower, the Brown Eyed Susan (no, not THAT brown eye) that was used as decorations at one of the very early trustee meetings.

Brown and Gold, it is one of those things one has to get used to for Wyoming.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM