Main Menu

[Platform] NCAA 2013

Started by CountDeMoney, May 08, 2012, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 10:54:37 PM
Sounds like somebody's got their game on Junior Varsity settings.   <_<

Made me check because I was just worried, it's on Varsity  :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Jack that shit up at least one more level, man.  Earn those wins.

katmai

Yeah i'm playing on All-American.
Just trying to get through the season with an awful team.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Yeah I'm going to have to, a bit too easy.

.....but all those promises I made!   :shutup:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

What lvl do you guys have recruiting on?

CountDeMoney

I had it on Varsity the first couple years, just to prime the pump and that was enough of a pain in the ass, but I keep it on All-American now. 

Little shits are a little more flaky and inconsistent with their decisions, not unlike most 18 year olds. :lol:

katmai

Yeah i didn't realize you could change it till 3/4th of way through 1st season, bumped it up to AA and feels more of a pain in finding what their priorities are.

CountDeMoney

Wait until your first off-season, and you have to deal with the transfers who bitch about playing time or want to declare early for the NFL draft.  You have to choose how you deal with them in convincing to stay.

Best fucking running back I ever recruited transferred to Miami after his redshirt first year because "he was homesick".  Little shit.

Ed Anger

He wanted some of that U money.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I generated my own player, a fullback, using my real-life stats.  Looks like a fire hydrant in shoulderpads.  :lol:

Ed Anger

In the older games, I tried to recreate Jim McMahon.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 09:00:56 PM
Wait until your first off-season, and you have to deal with the transfers who bitch about playing time or want to declare early for the NFL draft.  You have to choose how you deal with them in convincing to stay.

Best fucking running back I ever recruited transferred to Miami after his redshirt first year because "he was homesick".  Little shit.

Well i had two guys leave, my New Mexico team was so shitty I didn't even try to stop them, as one good one was Sophomore to be DT, and the three guys I had signed all were higher ability then him :lol:

So far in 2nd season I'm snake bit by my star RB whom I should rename as "Mr.Glass" as the fucker gets hurt every single game.
Have two nice Frosh RB that are having to be thrown to the wolves before their time :(
Beat 'Zona St 33-30
Lost to Minnesota 23-19
Lost to Colorado St 27-21 as threw a horrible pick inside the 20 with less than 2:00 in 4th :cry:

CountDeMoney

I'm atrocious with throwing INTs.  :lol:  I'm worse than the Sex Cannon.  I CAN GIT IN THERE YEAH BABY

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 09:26:42 PM
I'm atrocious with throwing INTs.  :lol:  I'm worse than the Sex Cannon.  I CAN GIT IN THERE YEAH BABY

Oh i bet i can beat you.
My starter the first year was like 7 TD's, 17 Int.
And his ratio was still better than the backup! (who is now the starter and 50/50 ratio even after throwing 2 picks in loss to CSU)

CountDeMoney