Best Korea's rocket falls apart. jebediah kerman missing

Started by Ed Anger, April 12, 2012, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

They would have saved money if they just filled a freighter with scrap metal and sank it in the ocean.  On the plus side, I imagine there will be some engineering jobs opening up in N. Korea.  Maybe Viking can apply.  Drilling is like Rocketry.  Just in reverse.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

I just hope this doesn't propt Kim Jung Un to do something more provocative to restore face.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

I saw an interview on Russian TV news with the guy in charge of their space center. 

He seemed nicer than most NK bureaucrats.  I wish him well in the next world.  :(

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I saved you all from a Timmay thread and his 'analysis'.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 12, 2012, 07:45:23 PM
I saw an interview on Russian TV news with the guy in charge of their space center. 

He seemed nicer than most NK bureaucrats.  I wish him well in the next world.  :(

lol that's the first thing I thought of when they said if failed in its first stage.  THERE WILL BE BROOD

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 12, 2012, 07:40:24 PM
I just hope this doesn't propt Kim Jung Un to do something more provocative to restore face.

He is unlikely to breastfeed.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2012, 08:25:11 PM
I saved you all from a Timmay thread and his 'analysis'.

And you saved him a trip to the thesaurus.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Sounds like the Norte Koreans are rather embarrassed, and the possibility exists that they'll detonate those tunnels full of TNT.

crazy canuck

The young great leader has a problem.  Iirc his father, even in old age, could get a rocket up.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 13, 2012, 02:32:51 PM
The young great leader has a problem.  Iirc his father, even in old age, could get a rocket up.

You know, the kid may very well want to reach out for warmer relations with the west;  I say, invite him over to the US for a state visit, and bury the little shit in so much Round Eye western pussy, his eyes would be permanently de-slanted.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 02:39:04 PMYou know, the kid may very well want to reach out for warmer relations with the west;  I say, invite him over to the US for a state visit, and bury the little shit in so much Round Eye western pussy, his eyes would be permanently de-slanted.

IIRC he went to a Swiss boarding school, so he may have had the opportunity already.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on April 13, 2012, 02:49:35 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 02:39:04 PMYou know, the kid may very well want to reach out for warmer relations with the west;  I say, invite him over to the US for a state visit, and bury the little shit in so much Round Eye western pussy, his eyes would be permanently de-slanted.

IIRC he went to a Swiss boarding school, so he may have had the opportunity already.

Perhaps, but how much of a leash do you think Dad's handlers had on him?

The Brain

Surely he flies in all the Western pussy he requires. Along with the cars, cigars, booze etc.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.