Best Korea's rocket falls apart. jebediah kerman missing

Started by Ed Anger, April 12, 2012, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Brain on April 13, 2012, 03:00:36 PM
Surely he flies in all the Western pussy he requires. Along with the cars, cigars, booze etc.

And still it just wont go up.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Surely he flies in all the Western pussy he requires. Along with the cars, cigars, booze etc.

Point taken. 
I wonder if he took after his old man, and is a devout Friday the 13th movie series nut?

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 13, 2012, 03:03:05 PM

Point taken. 
I wonder if he took after his old man, and is a devout Friday the 13th movie series nut?

Today is friday the 13th. :hmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

NK, can't feed it's people, but spends huge sums of money on ICBM type rockets.    <_<

Neil

Quote from: KRonn on April 13, 2012, 06:44:10 PM
NK, can't feed it's people, but spends huge sums of money on ICBM type rockets.    <_<
Feeding your people is overrated.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

KRonn

Quote from: Neil on April 13, 2012, 07:00:05 PM
Especially in NK. People there eat grass, small birds and insects to keep alive. NK military lowered its height standards since the poor nutrition has been raising hell with NK citizen heights. Frigging hell hole it is, a Stalin slave labor camp nation, secret gulags and all.

garbon

Quote from: KRonn on April 13, 2012, 07:10:29 PM
Especially in NK. People there eat grass, small birds and insects to keep alive. NK military lowered its height standards since the poor nutrition has been raising hell with NK citizen heights. Frigging hell hole it is, a Stalin slave labor camp nation, secret gulags and all.

Thank China.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

KRonn

Quote from: garbon on April 14, 2012, 11:33:31 AM
Quote from: KRonn on April 13, 2012, 07:10:29 PM

Thank China.
Yeah, China really knows how to pick best friends.   <_<

Neil

North Korea was certainly a useful friend for China before Iraq and Afghanistan.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Thanks for inciting a Kerbal Space Program binge, Ed. :angry:

:P
Experience bij!