John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: katmai on July 16, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
FFS get with the Times man!

I am relieved this is the worst I am getting.  I had feared I would lose my Languish membership card.  :Embarrass:

Tonitrus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 16, 2013, 02:38:50 PM
I was a bit bored last night and so was watching The Longest Day on Netflixs in my cool basement.  I now understand the "John has a long mustache" reference.

Also used in "Red Dawn".

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 16, 2013, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 16, 2013, 03:51:40 PM
FFS get with the Times man!

I am relieved this is the worst I am getting.  I had feared I would lose my Languish membership card.  :Embarrass:

*This* fucking close, man.

mongers

Ed should really hate the Tour de France because really it's just one long Tourist advert with a bicycle race tacked on as an afterthought.  :frog:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Quote from: mongers on July 16, 2013, 05:57:33 PM
Ed should really hate the Tour de France because really it's just one long Tourist advert with a bicycle race tacked on as an afterthought.  :frog:

The dope de tour is the last thing on my mind.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Well, I think I'm done with france for awhile. Time to return to white trash land.

Ed Anger

I am preparing to visit the overseas holdings. Plus, I hear they are lynching gypsies now over there and I might be able to get in on the fun.

Only worry is my extremely flaky gallbladder. I really don't want to experience a foreign medical system.

WE REMOVED YOUR PENIS, YES?

Duque de Bragança

Sorry Ed, no Gypsies in Normandy, specially in the countryside.

The Brain

The doctors will be on strike so I don't think they'll remove your penis.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 17, 2014, 12:41:05 PM
Sorry Ed, no Gypsies in Normandy, specially in the countryside.

I know. But if you see a guy on TV wearing an obnoxious American Flag t-shirt chasing darkies in Paris, that is me.

mongers

Good grief I'll have to inspect the Saxon shore forts, martello towers and Henry VIIIs artillery forts to make sure there up to fending off Ed Anger, should he try and mount a cross channel invasion.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 17, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
I am preparing to visit the overseas holdings. Plus, I hear they are lynching gypsies now over there and I might be able to get in on the fun.

Only worry is my extremely flaky gallbladder. I really don't want to experience a foreign medical system.

WE REMOVED YOUR PENIS, YES?
I like your newest avatar, Ed.

Don't expect quality medical care WHEN YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING HELLHOLE LIKE FRANCE!  OOOH-OOOOH OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1111111111111
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I am very used to my private rooms and jello cups. And my penis staying attached.