John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

You misunderstand his intent.  This is his beachhead from which he plans to father many more children; rinse and repeat until he eventually conquers the continent.

Ed Anger

Tricky Dick: Thanks for the falling prices info. I figured Yuropeean housing prices would be declining.

And yes, I'd knock up my friend Aimee over there. I'd wreck her ass given half the chance.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Pics?

They don't have to be of Aimee. Any reasonable French hottie will do.

Ed Anger

My current attitude towards this house hunt:

Utterly frustrated doing this from far away. BLEH

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 06, 2012, 02:47:11 PM
Utterly frustrated doing this from far away. BLEH

Told ya.

Doing shit like this requires boots on the ground, man.  Can't do it Kosovo-style.

Ed Anger

I'd like to do it Fall Gelb style. But stuffing myself in a long metal Airbus tube with their propensity of the tail to fall off just to fly out there for a couple of days doesn't excite me.

Ed Anger

I called a meeting with the wife about the hunt. I offered a compromise. Rent a house for a month this year, get the boots on the ground and look while we are there and the kids get some exposure to a non douchebag culture. I even agreed to sacrifice the first month of Football season, since the Buckeyes play patsies the first month (mostly). She agreed if the nanny comes.  :glare:

I ask the nanny if she would want to go. She said yes. I think the girl was excited to go.

The Anger family is going to Normandy! Beware air travelers! You are gonna get stuck on a plane with 5 kids! HAHAHA!

CountDeMoney

I still think you'd be better off with the Mediterranean coast of Spain, dry and warm.

It's like southern Italy, without the tragic moped accidents from not holding the handlebars while speaking.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 05:13:52 PM
I called a meeting with the wife about the hunt. I offered a compromise. Rent a house for a month this year, get the boots on the ground and look while we are there and the kids get some exposure to a non douchebag culture.

But I thought you were going to France? :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on May 07, 2012, 05:16:05 PM
I called a meeting with the wife about the hunt. I offered a compromise. Rent a house for a month this year, get the boots on the ground and look while we are there and the kids get some exposure to a non douchebag culture.

NO METH LABS.

The Larch

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 05:17:13 PM

NO METH LABS.
No need to go to France for that, you just need to get out of Ohio.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on May 07, 2012, 05:19:16 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2012, 05:17:13 PM

NO METH LABS.
No need to go to France for that, you just need to get out of Ohio.

I suppose I could spend 3 million on a postage stamped sized apartment in NYC and spend my time watching hipsters and foodies act like douches.