John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Time shares are worse then owning.  If you are going to rent then just find a nice place each time you want to go and rent it.  That way you are not stuck with having to go to the same place each time - and with time shares you dont even get to go when you want.

Tonitrus

True, but if he rents it out while not there, he cannot just drop in displace the tenant whenever he likes either.

At least, not without the Wehrmacht uniform.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: stjaba on April 09, 2012, 06:51:28 PM
Seems like you could accomplish the same thing at 5-10% of the price and hassle by buying a time share.

I honestly don't see how you could timeshare out a throne of skulls.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: Razgovory on April 09, 2012, 07:57:21 PM
Seems like you could accomplish the same thing at 5-10% of the price and hassle by buying a time share.

Some of the time you feel like sitting on the throne of blood instead.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 09, 2012, 07:59:56 PM

Vigo. :wub:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 09, 2012, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on April 09, 2012, 07:59:56 PM

Vigo. :wub:

Hells yeah!  :cool:

Tamas

Well I could move in and take care of it while you are away. While you ARE there, we could be like a Two and a Half Men gig, except it would be Two and Twenty One Half People

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on April 10, 2012, 06:28:22 AM
Well I could move in and take care of it while you are away. While you ARE there, we could be like a Two and a Half Men gig, except it would be Two and Twenty One Half People

Pass.

The Larch

Ed, how much are you planning to use that hypothetical Normandy property?

Ed Anger

I'm going to wake up with a giant beet with its top cut off in my bed.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Larch on April 10, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

Month or two a year in the summer time. Be back home for football season. I must be there for the Urban Meyer experience.

The Larch

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 10, 2012, 06:53:19 AM
Quote from: The Larch on April 10, 2012, 06:51:07 AM

Month or two a year in the summer time. Be back home for football season. I must be there for the Urban Meyer experience.

Rent.

Tamas