News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

ALBERTA: Provincial Elections!

Started by PRC, April 03, 2012, 01:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the Albertan Provincial Elections? Cast your vote!  (See Below for Party Leader Images & Policy Synopsis)

Alberta Liberal Party
3 (17.6%)
Alberta New Democratic Party
1 (5.9%)
Alberta Party
0 (0%)
Alberta Social Credit Party
0 (0%)
Communist Party - Alberta
3 (17.6%)
Evergreen Party of Alberta
0 (0%)
Separation Party of Alberta
2 (11.8%)
Wildrose Alliance Party
8 (47.1%)
Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2012, 10:45:21 AM
If anyone's curious there's a CBC "Voting compass" where you answer a series of questions, then it compares your answers to the 4 parties.

It placed me somewhere between Wildrose and the PCs, being somewhat closer to the PCs.  Which probably sounds about right.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/albertavotes2012/features/votecompass.html

71% PC and 70% WR
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2012, 12:47:27 PM
If anyone's curious there's a CBC "Voting compass" where you answer a series of questions, then it compares your answers to the 4 parties.

It placed me somewhere between Wildrose and the PCs, being somewhat closer to the PCs.  Which probably sounds about right.

71% PC and 70% WR

:hug:

I knew my brother-from-another-mother wasn't really a damn dirty liberal!  Strip away all the American labels and baggage and you're really a conservative!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on April 03, 2012, 12:47:27 PM

71% PC and 70% WR
Vote Neilist.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

63% PC; 57 WR

But the questions were not balanced.  There was not one question reflecting the platforms of the communists or the separatists.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2012, 12:51:38 PM
I knew my brother-from-another-mother wasn't really a damn dirty liberal!  Strip away all the American labels and baggage and you're really a conservative!

People think I am a (NA flavor) liberal?  My rage at the Republicans probably makes me appear so but it is only because I really really really want to support them and be a Republican but they refuse to do anything that makes me feel able to do so.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PRC

Wildrose 69%
PC 56%
Libs 54%
NDP 33%

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on April 03, 2012, 10:40:32 PM
LIB 74%
NDP 66%
PC 60%
WR 48%

Remember what I told Syt?

It goes double for you.
:mad: :mad:

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2012, 12:51:38 PM:hug:

Did your dad sleep around a lot?

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on April 03, 2012, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2012, 12:51:38 PM:hug:

Did your dad sleep around a lot?

:unsure:

He was and is a sportswriter... always on the road. Perhaps he grew lonely one night.

But still... in the 70s he was covering curling.  I doubt he made it down to DC or Texas.  AndI don't think the Winnipeg Tribune (now long since closed) sent him to cover the Redskins.

I rather call Valmy my "brother-by-another-mother" due the the uncanncy physical resemblance.

Eddie Teach

I got 71% Liberal, but as a Yanqui pigdog I had to vote for the separatist. :menace:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?