Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Scipio, March 30, 2012, 07:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Fuck. Can't sleep either now.

Sophie Scholl

Temeter#1520

I kind of wished I'd remembered to mark myself down for the beta, but I only had WoW and Starcraft checked off.  I finished downloading and installing it today though with the free digital copy I received for signing up for that 1 year of WoW plan.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Zanza

Played the first few minutes and its fun. Logging on this morning was no problem at all either.

FunkMonk

Played for about five and half hours so far with two different toons (Barb and Wiz).

Game is really good. Retains the addictive gameplay from the first two. The only thing that is screwing things up is the issues with the servers going up and down for maintenance.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

I get home just in time for the servers to be down lol.

And i don't know what my battle tag is :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Zanza

Played some coop with three friends tonight - after it took half an hour for login - and that's a lot of fun. The creeps are a lot harder then and make much more damage. Especially after the skeleton king.

Tried monk and witch doctor so far and like the monk much better. Might try the demon hunter next.

FunkMonk

Quote from: HVC on May 15, 2012, 04:45:07 PM
I get home just in time for the servers to be down lol.

And i don't know what my battle tag is :lol:

Go to battle.net, login, and you can find it there. It should look like blahblahblah#1234

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Scipio

Scipio#1190 here.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Scipio

Logged about 5 hours, reaching lvl 13 as a Monk.  Helluva  a lot of fun.  I'm enjoying the crafting mechanic and the skill switching.  And the interaction with the companions is pleasant as well, especially Scoundrel plus Leah.

One key for success with the Monk is multiple hit-style attacks and status effects.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

Grey Fox

Don't forget turn on elective mode.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Scipio

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 16, 2012, 08:57:44 AM
What's elective mode?
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt

ulmont

Quote from: Scipio on May 16, 2012, 09:03:05 AM
What's elective mode?

QuoteBy default, Elective Mode is an option in the game that is turned off. It's recommended to turn this on when you get a chance.

Elective mode allows the player to place multiple skills from the same category to their key bindings.
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/66627/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-to-elective-mode-in-diablo-3

FunkMonk

Rolling with a lvl 18 Barb and lvl 11 wizard right now. I was getting my ass kicked in Act 2 as the Barb until I level a bit and switched skills (Frenzy, Leap, Ground Stomp, Revenge combo is incredible, and then I spam Seismis Slam until everything dies).

Scipio

Quote from: ulmont on May 16, 2012, 09:12:12 AM
Quote from: Scipio on May 16, 2012, 09:03:05 AM
What's elective mode?

QuoteBy default, Elective Mode is an option in the game that is turned off. It's recommended to turn this on when you get a chance.

Elective mode allows the player to place multiple skills from the same category to their key bindings.
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/66627/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-to-elective-mode-in-diablo-3
Yeah, I googled it right after I asked.  What a difference.
-Jose Canseco

-Every cop, The Wire

-John Hurt