News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Scipio, March 30, 2012, 07:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Spamming Jars full of Spider sure isn't something I did before.

I enjoyed the Demon Hunter. Shooting arrows.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Arvoreen on April 23, 2012, 06:24:26 AM
Check out Path of Exile   Might still be in beta, but it's fun...and very diabloish...  and free  http://www.pathofexile.com/

I have. The Skill tree is overwhelming.

JonasSalk

I played the mage to level 4 and the demon hunter to level 10. Didn't have much time due to school and work over the weekend, but I enjoyed it well enough. Don't think I'll be getting it when it first comes out, though, since it's $60.  I didn't like the mage that much, but the demon hunter was pretty slick. I also liked that you occasionally get companions to help you out, even if they don't do a hell of a lot. The voice acting is well-done.
Yuman

Scipio

I liked each class.  Nice differentiation in play style and content between all of them.  Monk was definitely my fave.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Iormlund

Gah! Why oh why do I have to wait three more days?

FunkMonk

Quote from: Iormlund on May 12, 2012, 12:45:52 PM
Gah! Why oh why do I have to wait three more days?

Before the open beta I wasn't interested in Diablo 3 at all. The beta got me hooked on the old familiar Diablo gameplay.

I don't have any work/school obligations until June. My life = :nerd:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Iormlund

Lucky git. A friend of mine has taken a whole week off for release - he says he is going to work on his new apartment, which of course nobody believes.

I wish I could do the same, but first I have to finish monitoring systems for a warehouse, a white goods assembly line and a power generating company.  :glare:

Zanza

17th is a bank holiday here and I've got the 18th off. I'll go out and see if I can buy it today. Apparently it's available in the big department stores.

Grey Fox

You guys aint going to get to play.

Crash galore! Unscheduled maintenance!

Iormlund

I hope so, because release is at 00:00 and if I get to log in I'm not going to get much sleep. :P

FunkMonk

Installing it now, but play doesn't unlock until early tomorrow morning.  :(

Zanza

So, I just bought it. When I went into the shop, which had it right at the entrance, it was 55 Euro, but I had to look for something else first. When I came back toactually buy it, it was down to 50 Euro. Yeah.

Installing now. I am really looking forward to it. I hope it is as good as its predecessors but then Blizzard has never disappointed me so far.

Iormlund

If you fancy some co-op my battletag is the same as this nick.

FunkMonk

By the look of the streams the asian midnight release seems to have kicked off well. Hopefully the Euro and the Americas have a similar release.  :)

FunkMonk

Quote from: Iormlund on May 14, 2012, 11:11:06 AM
If you fancy some co-op my battletag is the same as this nick.

You and Zanz in Euroland right? I wouldn't mind starting a Euro region character for co-op.