Main Menu

British Women and Profanity

Started by jimmy olsen, March 18, 2012, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2012, 11:13:15 PM
Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2012, 11:05:09 PM
Do they get anything though?
Japanese guys find western women exotic and hot yes....but are intimidated by their whole idea of being equal people and having rights and that sort of thing.
I've not encountered it much myself but I have heard that in East Asia things are a lot easier for foreign guys than girls.

Girls will always have it easier to find a casual hookup.
Well yes, a woman can always go up to random guys and ask for sex and will probally get it whilst even in the hottest man in the world trying such a thing might not.
But they tend not to do that.
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2012, 11:05:09 PM
I've not encountered it much myself but I have heard that in East Asia things are a lot easier for foreign guys than girls.

Yeah.  Look, if you are an expat working in this part of the world, more likely than not, you have an above average social economic status when compared with the natives.  Guys don't mind dating poor but pretty girls.  But girls want to find guys who are better off than themselves. 

The Larch

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 19, 2012, 08:11:02 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 19, 2012, 07:50:14 PM
Quote from: Brazen on March 19, 2012, 05:43:15 AM
The women have no chance of getting laid by either the locals or their fellow tourists

They're in their 20s so most of them are pretty hot, and the accent gives them bonus points (and that's for the other foreign teachers, just being white makes them incredibly exotic to the real natives).

Dude, you should be rolling out that Latin, Rico Suave charm on them British ladies.

Timmay doesn't have any of that, I could pass for a Puerto Rican better than him.

:P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on March 19, 2012, 06:47:23 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2012, 06:23:22 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 19, 2012, 06:10:50 PM
Indeed, ALL women have a chance of getting laid.  Unlike the reverse...there is always some guy who will pick up what ever is being put out there.

What if she's too big to get off the couch?  :hmm:

I could make the obvious joke, but I'll let Seedy do the honors.  That's really his department.

:huh: I don't get it.  Not into fat chicks.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 20, 2012, 05:49:58 AM
Indeed, ALL women have a chance of getting laid.  Unlike the reverse...there is always some guy who will pick up what ever is being put out there.

I could make the obvious joke, but I'll let Seedy do the honors.  That's really his department.

Given the demographic you pursue I find that unlikely.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I don't do race jokes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2012, 01:09:32 AM

4'10" 90 lb Asians?

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

stjaba

The women have no chance of getting laid by either the locals or their fellow tourists so don't bloody bother.

I learned this lesson a few years ago. I was in a beach resort in Malaga, Spain. I was wearing a t-shirt with a leprechaun and a Guinness symbol while walking around the town. For some reason, a group of mid-to late twenty something English women thought that shirt made me Irish and started yelling random ethnic insults at me. It was a bizarre experience.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on March 21, 2012, 02:43:21 AM

I don't do race jokes.

:mad:

Q: What did a black man get for his birthday?
A: Your TV
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Why so angry, it was Raz's tv, not yours.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 21, 2012, 09:29:56 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2012, 01:09:32 AM

4'10" 90 lb Asians?

Ide, is that you?

garbon

Quote from: Zanza on March 19, 2012, 06:15:49 AM
The women have no chance of getting laid by either the locals or their fellow tourists
:huh:

All men do to. You just have to pick to do it with a man.  Probably about as palatable as the bottom of the barrel men are to said ladies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on March 21, 2012, 06:15:47 PM
All men do to. You just have to pick to do it with a man.

Or a hooker.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?