News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

British Women and Profanity

Started by jimmy olsen, March 18, 2012, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 19, 2012, 06:10:50 PM
Indeed, ALL women have a chance of getting laid.  Unlike the reverse...there is always some guy who will pick up what ever is being put out there.

What if she's too big to get off the couch?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2012, 06:23:22 PM
Indeed, ALL women have a chance of getting laid.  Unlike the reverse...there is always some guy who will pick up what ever is being put out there.

Internet.

Zanza

More likely than not, all British women Tim meets in Korea are not too fat to get off the couch.

Razgovory

I could make the obvious joke, but I'll let Seedy do the honors.  That's really his department.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Brazen on March 19, 2012, 05:43:15 AM
The women have no chance of getting laid by either the locals or their fellow tourists

They're in their 20s so most of them are pretty hot, and the accent gives them bonus points (and that's for the other foreign teachers, just being white makes them incredibly exotic to the real natives).
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 19, 2012, 07:50:14 PM
The women have no chance of getting laid by either the locals or their fellow tourists

They're in their 20s so most of them are pretty hot, and the accent gives them bonus points (and that's for the other foreign teachers, just being white makes them incredibly exotic to the real natives).

Dude, you should be rolling out that Latin, Rico Suave charm on them British ladies.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 19, 2012, 08:11:02 PM

Dude, you should be rolling out that Latin, Rico Suave charm on them British ladies.
I don't have any that live in my town. My current target is a girl from the BC interior.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

I have never been disappointed in the number/quality of BC hotties the two times I've rolled through there.  :wub:

Admiral Yi

A Canadian guy I travelled with in Europe warned me about Banf butt.

Monoriu

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 19, 2012, 08:16:24 PM
I have never been disappointed in the number/quality of BC hotties the two times I've rolled through there.  :wub:

I didn't notice any while I was there :unsure:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Monoriu on March 19, 2012, 09:35:41 PM

Just a bunch of oafish gweilo, right?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on March 19, 2012, 09:35:41 PM

I didn't go through Vancouver.

Josquius

Do they get anything though?
Japanese guys find western women exotic and hot yes....but are intimidated by their whole idea of being equal people and having rights and that sort of thing.
I've not encountered it much myself but I have heard that in East Asia things are a lot easier for foreign guys than girls.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2012, 11:05:09 PM

Japanese guys find western women exotic and hot yes....but are intimidated by their whole idea of being equal people and having rights and that sort of thing.
I've not encountered it much myself but I have heard that in East Asia things are a lot easier for foreign guys than girls.
I know a girl, 25 year old blonde smoker carrying an extra 30-40 pounds that's got two college student fuck buddies.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2012, 11:05:09 PM

Girls will always have it easier to find a casual hookup.