It can't get any worse than accidentally burning Korans, right? Right?

Started by CountDeMoney, March 11, 2012, 01:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Looks a little like Siege.  I guess there is a typical "sergeant" look.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on March 24, 2012, 02:58:53 AM
He looks mentally retarded and/or psychotic in that picture.

To you, of course he does.  He's wearing a uniform.  You filthy faggot.

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on March 24, 2012, 03:07:41 AM
Looks a little like Siege.  I guess there is a typical "sergeant" look.

No he doesn't.
He looks sloppy. His helmet is tilted back, his chin straps are all fucked up, smoke grenade hanging on his chest instead of being secured in a pouch, etc.

The most important thing about that picture is that both him and the guy he is shaking hands with are wearing MILES laser detection gear, meaning the picture was taken somewhere in here during training before deploying. Judging by terrain and buildings I would say somewhere in the NTC (national training center).

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 25, 2012, 02:11:16 AM
He kind of looks like Michael Dukakis.

I am not sure if you are being serious - these two look nothing like each other at all.

Eddie Teach

Squat build, square head, big nose, bushy eyebrows, pinkish skin, helmet.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Yeah.  For one thing, he looks much less ridiculous than Dukakis.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Crazy_Ivan80

the real problem is of course that he just slaughtered 16 people. Now if he had killed 16.000.000 (don't know where he'd find the time though) he could now be running for president in one of those god-forsaken countries.

Siege

It appears now it was 17 people.
Or perhaps the afghanis inflated the numbers to get more compensation money, or "blood money" as they call it.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 26, 2012, 05:50:34 PM
It appears now it was 17 people.
Or perhaps the afghanis inflated the numbers to get more compensation money, or "blood money" as they call it.

So is this what you plan to do when you say things like "I want all Muslims to die"?  Shoot 13 kids?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Phillip V

'Three NATO soldiers were shot to death today in two separate confrontations involving Afghan security forces, adding to a string of "green on blue" killings that have complicated the relationship between Afghanistan and its Western allies.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/world/asia/unborn-afghan-child-said-to-be-17th-victim-of-killing-spree.html
QuoteIn southern Helmand Province, an Afghan National Army soldier turned his weapon on British soldiers, killing two of them.
Also, the international military command in Afghanistan reported that one of its soldiers had been shot to death by an "alleged member of the Afghan local police" as members of the International Security Assistance Force approached a police checkpoint. An ISAF press release gave no further details and did not identify the nationality of the victim.

KRonn

Quote from: Phillip V on March 26, 2012, 07:14:05 PM
'Three NATO soldiers were shot to death today in two separate confrontations involving Afghan security forces, adding to a string of "green on blue" killings that have complicated the relationship between Afghanistan and its Western allies.'

Frigging mad dogs. There's been no hope for Afghanistan, sadly for them. They're doomed to live in horror and despotic government for decades to come.

Siege

Its going to be fun to work with the Afghans when we deploy.
I wonder if I can still smell danger like I used to be.
"Smelling danger" is the art of listening to your subscouncious mind.
Every time I feel something is wrong, something is wrong.
But you have to be able to separate the signals your subcouncious picks up from your natural suspicions.

Razgovory