News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Anonymous got fucked?

Started by Jacob, March 06, 2012, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

He's a 1 percenter, but he's also a outsider looking in so he can emphasize... That and he's always had soft spot for trolls :P

Anyway these guys arent only into civil disobedience here also theifs so I don't particularly feel for them
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on March 06, 2012, 04:15:02 PM
Anyway, I find it quite funny that I, a clear beneficiary of the system, sympathize with various groups (like the Anonymous, or the Occupy Wallstreet) that want to tear it down (or at least to reform this), while a lot of people who are at the bottom of the ladder seem to hate them viscerally.

So, as long as the system continues to produce the docile sheep to tread on, I can give in to my action-less romanticism. Sweet.  :bowler:

I don't like people who think its fun to put viruses on my PC.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on March 06, 2012, 04:36:50 PM
He's a 1 percenter, but he's also a outsider looking in so he can emphasize... That and he's always had soft spot for trolls :P

Anyway these guys arent only into civil disobedience here also theifs so I don't particularly feel for them

Marty's not a 1 percenter.  He's a third worlder.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

HVC

Well 1 percenter in the third world is still a one percenter :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Anyway, I find it quite funny that I, a clear beneficiary of the system, sympathize with various groups (like the Anonymous, or the Occupy Wallstreet) that want to tear it down (or at least to reform this), while a lot of people who are at the bottom of the ladder seem to hate them viscerally.

So, as long as the system continues to produce the docile sheep to tread on, I can give in to my action-less romanticism. Sweet.  :bowler:

Translation: HAY GUISE! I WAS JUST TROLLING!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

What's wrong with phone phreaks?   :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valdemar

Quote from: Barrister on March 06, 2012, 04:19:46 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 06, 2012, 04:12:27 PM
It's alright, BB. We never expected you to be anything but square.

I yam what I yam.

A sweet potato? :unsure:

V

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 06, 2012, 05:51:08 PM
What's wrong with phone phreaks?   :(

Wasn't one of the most famous ones called Captain Crunch?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

If this shows anything (which I doubt), it is your lack of morals and detachment from reality.

Tamas

And don't get me started on DoS-ing servers for lulz being portrayed as a heroic stand against The Man.

The whole ethos of hacking is sickening.

CountDeMoney

QuoteLulzSec

Now why didn't I think of that.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 07, 2012, 09:26:44 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 07, 2012, 05:32:32 AM

You're adorable.

He's getting better.  Tamas has shown real improvement in his Eastern Europeaness.  Marty continues to wallow in it.

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on March 07, 2012, 09:29:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 07, 2012, 09:26:44 AM

You're adorable.

He's getting better.  Tamas has shown real improvement in his Eastern Europeaness.  Marty continues to wallow in it.

fuck you too

Admiral Yi

And don't get me started on DoS-ing servers for lulz being portrayed as a heroic stand against The Man.

They're trying to bring down The System.  :mad: