News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Women - still their own worst enemies

Started by Brazen, February 13, 2012, 07:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Martinus

Meh, I don't find anything particularly offensive in that. Many men would have sex with various objectionable female celebrities. I don't buy the whole "women should look out for each other" attitude.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on February 13, 2012, 07:25:50 AM
Dozens of women tweeting that Chris Brown could beat them any day. Words fail me.

Girl, you'd let Chris Brown beat you down too, if it meant scoring access to his bank account.
And don't say you wouldn't, because you'd be lying.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2012, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: Brazen on February 13, 2012, 07:25:50 AM
Dozens of women tweeting that Chris Brown could beat them any day. Words fail me.

if it meant scoring access to his bank account.

Nail on the head.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

They're not only their own worst enemies, their each others worst enemies too.  Woman love to put other woman down. A world run by women would be peaceful my ass.

As a slight aside I'm getting tired of my female coworkers causing drama.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Aren't people generally their own worst enemies?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

Quote from: Martinus on February 13, 2012, 08:19:08 AM
Meh, I don't find anything particularly offensive in that. Many men would have sex with various objectionable female celebrities. I don't buy the whole "women should look out for each other" attitude.
Said men rarely express the desire to be beaten up just so they can have sex with said celebrities. Or even just be beaten up by them as the tweets imply.

Women should look out for themselves, then myths such as "The money and sex is worth the beating" or "He'll change if I can hold on to him" or "I must have deserved it, I'll be better from now on" wouldn't perpetuate themselves and threaten other vulnerable women.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 13, 2012, 08:43:35 AM
As a slight aside I'm getting tired of my female coworkers causing drama.

Want drama?  Work with retired cops.  They've got nothing else to do.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on February 13, 2012, 08:48:28 AM
Said men rarely express the desire to be beaten up just so they can have sex with said celebrities.

Scarlett Johanssen can break a coffee mug over my head every day if she wants if it means having access to those panties.

Brazen

Girl, you'd let Chris Brown beat you down too, if it meant scoring access to his bank account.
I've never let anyone beat me, and not only have I never had sex with or been in a relationship with anyone for their money, I don't actually think I've been with anyone who earns more than me. Even on my paltry salary.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2012, 08:49:07 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 13, 2012, 08:43:35 AM
As a slight aside I'm getting tired off my female coworkers causing drama.

Want drama?  Work with retired cops.  They've got nothing else to do.
at least then i'd have the chance of getting shot to end the
Misery. Here I just get told both sides of a story I care nothing about. Over and over. Save me.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on February 13, 2012, 08:50:49 AM
I've never let anyone beat me, and not only have I never had sex with or been in a relationship with anyone for their money, I don't actually think I've been with anyone who earns more than me. Even on my paltry salary.

You've been picking fruit from the wrong trees, baby.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2012, 08:50:39 AM
Quote from: Brazen on February 13, 2012, 08:48:28 AM
Said men rarely express the desire to be beaten up just so they can have sex with said celebrities.

Scarlett Johanssen can break a coffee mug over my head every day if she wants if it means having access to those panties.

Taylor Swift can pull my hair.

Even though her Grammy performance was like a bad hee haw drug trip.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney