Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

so that is like what...a dollar?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

He can get that real doll now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Freeloaders. Time to pull our troops out and let NK invade.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Jacob

Hey Timmy - have you visited this park: http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2012/10/31/gossip-77081.html (NSFW)?

Jeju Island Loveland ... google it if the wenxuecity link expires at some point.

jimmy olsen

Never been to Jeju island unfortunately. Is that the park with the penis statues?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Land_(South_Korea)

QuoteJeju Loveland (제주러브랜드) (also known as Love Land) is an outdoor sculpture park which opened in 2004 on Jeju Island in South Korea. The park is focused on a theme of sex, running sex education films, and featuring 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions. It also has other elements such as large phallus statues, stone labia, and hands-on exhibits such as a "masturbation-cycle". The park's website describes the location as "a place where love oriented art and eroticism meet".

Masturbation-Cycle:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

they coulda chose a better model....
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

5 girls danced to 2NE1's UGLY at the school festival Friday.

For those who don't live in Korea, the refrain goes

I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face
Tellin' me I'm pretty

The dancing was set up so that 4 attractive girls surrounded...let's say a less attractive one, who was the centerpiece of the act.

It was just terrible, and of course none of the people I talked to at school had any problem with it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

Every group needs an ugly girl. She was just auditioning. Being the ugly girl has its perks, don't look down on her ambitions.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Bet she's the one that fucks like Secretariat.

PDH

The ugly girl also brings beer to parties.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Left my parents house at 3am Saturday, got to my Korean apartment at 7:20 pm Sunday! :bleeding:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

after much humming and hawing and cancelled plans and lazyness and my school being mean this spring break I'm finally going to get myself to Korea.
I'm looking at around a week (a few days more is fine) over there with my start point in Seoul and my end point in Busan so I can take the ferry to Tsushima.
So....as lame as it is to speak of seeing an entire country in a week.....how many days do  I need to get the main points down?
Where should I be going outside of Seoul (day trips like the dmz and hwaesong excluded).?
██████
██████
██████