Kentucky Cuts Education; Preserves Tax Breaks For Creationist Theme Park

Started by Syt, January 27, 2012, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

If you ever heard kat speak it detracts from the Mexican stereotype we try to superimpose on him. I was hoping for speedy Gonzales :( :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 29, 2012, 07:35:39 PM
You grew up in Kentucky as a child so moved home.
:huh:

@hvc. You suck at keeping quiet, damn stooley pigeon.
Where did Princesca grow up? :sleep:
So if princesca told you to jump off a bridge, you would. Gotcha.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on January 29, 2012, 07:41:26 PM
If you ever heard kat speak it detracts from the Mexican stereotype we try to superimpose on him. I was hoping for speedy Gonzales :( :P
I would expect him to have a very neutral American accent since he has lived in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Alaska and (IIRC) California.

katmai

PDH

Katmai sounded like a mixture between a terrorist and a pro-wrestler.  I was afraid the whole time he was in my presence.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

katmai

Caliga

Quote from: PDH on January 29, 2012, 07:48:07 PM
Katmai sounded like a mixture between a terrorist and a pro-wrestler.  I was afraid the whole time he was in my presence.
So what you're saying is that he sounded like a cross between Subcomandante Marcos and El Diablo Rojo the Luchador hero? :)

PDH

Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 07:49:15 PM
So what you're saying is that he sounded like a cross between Subcomandante Marcos and El Diablo Rojo the Luchador hero? :)

More like one of the Nasty Boyz and that Underpants Bomber - but you get the idea.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

He sounded Californian to me. Or at least non-hillbilly west cost.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

katmai

katmai

:huh:
Quote from: PDH on January 29, 2012, 07:50:21 PM
Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 07:49:15 PM

More like one of the Nasty Boyz and that Underpants Bomber - but you get the idea.