Kentucky Cuts Education; Preserves Tax Breaks For Creationist Theme Park

Started by Syt, January 27, 2012, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I still recommend the creationist museum in Petersburg for many LOLs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on January 27, 2012, 01:16:05 PM
How is replacement Butter Jesus doing btw?

Haven't heard anything since they said they had a new one under design.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 27, 2012, 01:18:12 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 27, 2012, 01:16:05 PM
How is replacement Butter Jesus doing btw?

Haven't heard anything since they said they had a new one under design.

Man the judgement of God clearly has no currency with that church.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on January 27, 2012, 08:18:45 AM
Good Job, Cal.

Yeah I am glad Cal is around.  It is usually my state that looks like morons.

Though sometimes I think he is going a bit too native :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

citizen k

Quote from: Monoriu on January 27, 2012, 11:26:06 AM
I'm sure they'd find a way to explain that away.  Animals were smaller back then.  The real ark is a lot larger.  Saint performed miracles.  Pigs could fly.  Etc.

It's an allegory for a genetic database.

KRonn

Too funy and stupid. Cutting all that money for education due to budget constraints but still leaving a similar amount in for a Theme Park of any kind.   <_<   

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Iormlund

Quote from: Malthus on January 27, 2012, 10:39:26 AM
Further legislative hilarity: proposed law against using aborted fetuses as food:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/01/oklahoma-lawmaker-ban-fetuses-food.html

So much for the dream of opening a fetus restaurant.  :(

Watch out, they're onto Jew!

sbr

The thread about this on EUOT had a link to this blog.  It is a review of a textbook, Science 4 for Christian Schools produced by Bob Jones University.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Eye-Opening_Highlights_From_a_Creationist_Science_Textbook

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2012, 01:23:29 PM
Good Job, Cal.

What the hell does this have to do with me? :blink:  Every time there's a news story about something stupid happening in Missouri or Texas I don't say "good job Raz" or "good job Valmy". :P
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 27, 2012, 08:10:37 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2012, 01:23:29 PM
Good Job, Cal.

What the hell does this have to do with me? :blink:  Every time there's a news story about something stupid happening in Missouri or Texas I don't say "good job Raz" or "good job Valmy". :P

Languish in action:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: KRonn on January 27, 2012, 04:46:21 PM
Too funy and stupid. Cutting all that money for education due to budget constraints but still leaving a similar amount in for a Theme Park of any kind.   <_<  
It's not a direct subsidy.  This may generate money adn jobs for the state. Education just generates costs and such. Especially with those teachers' unions.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: sbr on January 27, 2012, 08:04:14 PM
The thread about this on EUOT had a link to this blog.  It is a review of a textbook, Science 4 for Christian Schools produced by Bob Jones University.

http://www.11points.com/Books/11_Eye-Opening_Highlights_From_a_Creationist_Science_Textbook

Okay, the electricity one had me.  Perhaps it was written for the Amish market.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017