Kentucky Cuts Education; Preserves Tax Breaks For Creationist Theme Park

Started by Syt, January 27, 2012, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: katmai on January 29, 2012, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: Caliga on January 29, 2012, 07:37:58 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 29, 2012, 07:35:39 PM
You grew up in Kentucky as a child so moved home.
:huh:

@hvc. You suck at keeping quiet, damn stooley pigeon.
Where did Princesca grow up? :sleep:
So if princesca told you to jump off a bridge, you would. Gotcha.

She asked him to join the tea party and he was out their waving signs telling the president to go back to the jungle. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 29, 2012, 07:56:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWu6FS6Uc_0

I watched WCW during the evening shift in the late 90's.  :blush:

As I recall the evening at the restaurant, that seems about the way it was.  I was the guy in the third row.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Talking about Mexicans and wrestling makes me miss Eddie Guerrero. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM