News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Dog Megathread

Started by fhdz, January 25, 2012, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

:)

Roscoe has been seizure free since we put him on medication.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Great to hear Cal and great looking dog 11B4V

I am happy to report our PADS drop out now rarely attempts to assert her dominance over other dogs when she is out.  Although small dogs are not completely safe yet and so we still have to be vigilant when she is off leash.  Thankfully the trials we take her on are not usually travelled by small dogs.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 08, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

I am happy to report our PADS drop out now rarely attempts to assert her dominance over other dogs when she is out.  Although small dogs are not completely safe yet and so we still have to be vigilant when she is off leash.  Thankfully the trials we take her on are not usually travelled by small dogs.

You put your poor dog on trial? :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

"How do you plead?"
"Ruff!"
"I agree, it's a tough call."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on August 08, 2014, 11:52:42 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on August 08, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

You put your poor dog on trial? :(

No, but I am preparing for one.  I always get those two things confused. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on August 08, 2014, 11:54:16 AM
"How do you plead?"
"Ruff!"
"I agree, it's a tough call."

That joke dragged its ass along the new carpeting and licked itself.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on August 08, 2014, 05:04:23 AM
:)

Roscoe has been seizure free since we put him on medication.

:thumbsup:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Roscoe has been in the dog hospital since Wednesday night.  He started shitting blood on Wednesday morning and barfing up food and his meds.  So his doctor now thinks he has Addison's Disease, another thing I had no idea dogs can get.  They put him on steroids for that and he's back to normal and they think he won't need the seizure meds anymore since canine Addison's causes seizures too.  It sounds like he'll just need a monthly shot of something to keep it under control.

Tonitrus

QuoteDog Xiaoniu dressed in clothes walks across a street in Shanghai, December 19, 2014. According to local media, Xiaoniu accompanies its owner to the food market everyday and is able to walk with its hind legs for up to about an hour.

Liep

Four legs good, two legs better!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Poor dog. This is torture. Chinese are sub-humans after all.

CountDeMoney

Chinese are getting fancier with their carry-out these days.

Sheilbh

The dog's experiencing catastrophic flatulence post-Christmas dinner leftovers. Sadly I suppose we're all experiencing it.
Let's bomb Russia!