Josquius

i grow sick of my dog. she barks all the fecking time. gives me a headache
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on December 28, 2012, 08:59:39 AM
i grow sick of my dog. she barks all the fecking time. gives me a headache

he has failed me, and put on the airs of a northern hound.  squee!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

:D  Love the reactions from the couch potatoes.

Tonitrus

A friend of mine adopted a dog while in Okinawa (an indigenous mongrel known as an Oki-mutt) and brought her back to the States with her.  That dog is one of best, most well behaved, non-crazy barking dogs I have ever encountered. 

The Brain

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 28, 2012, 04:48:26 PM
A friend of mine adopted a dog while in Okinawa (an indigenous mongrel known as an Oki-mutt) and brought her back to the States with her.  That dog is one of best, most well behaved, non-crazy barking dogs I have ever encountered.

Does it take tea? Squee.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

My sense was that Okinawans are to Japananese, what Hawaiians are to Americans.

Admiral Yi

My sense is it's more like what New Jerseyites are to New Yorkers.

Josquius

how odd. the mainland japanese mutt breed is famous for being rather naughty.
but they're so cute...
a gay couple I'm friends with are planning  on getting a place together next year. the japanese guy wants a corgi, the white guy wants a shiba ken. I hope to god the white guy wins. though everyone has them in Japan I don't get to play with them, people are shitty dog owners over there
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Instead of feeding the immoral and abusive designer dog puppy mill machine, why not go down to the local shelter and adopt a homeless dog that was surrendered because someone lost their home, or passed away, or was too elderly to take care of their animal anymore?

Oh wait, we're talking about selfish assed faggots here.  Nevermind.

Caliga

I wish I had a dog like that.  My dog's latest hobby is pulling up my walkway lights and destroying them. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Viking

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 28, 2012, 05:03:07 PM
My sense was that Okinawans are to Japananese, what Hawaiians are to Americans.

This probably isn't true.. but I must point out that Many Hawaiians are to Japanese, what Okinawans are to Many Americans. viz. Japanese.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on December 30, 2012, 08:33:33 AM
I wish I had a dog like that.  My dog's latest hobby is pulling up my walkway lights and destroying them. :wacko:

Have you considered, oh I don't know and this may come as a bit of a surprise to you..... some Training ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 30, 2012, 07:56:05 AM
Instead of feeding the immoral and abusive designer dog puppy mill machine, why not go down to the local shelter and adopt a homeless dog that was surrendered because someone lost their home, or passed away, or was too elderly to take care of their animal anymore?

Oh wait, we're talking about selfish assed faggots here.  Nevermind.

Yeah, Every animal I ever gotten was an adoption.  Except for some fish when I was a kid.  You don't find fish at the pound.  Still baffles my mind that they people would pay half a grand for a dog when you can get a perfectly good dog for free.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on December 30, 2012, 01:44:14 PM
Still baffles my mind that they people would pay half a grand for a dog when you can get a perfectly good dog for free.

And considering all the inbreeding that's done at puppy mills for specific breeds, you get nothing but genetically broken dogs with tons of health and behavioral issues, when plenty of healthy, mixed mutts are lying around the pound.