Stupid question: When Black and white people have seeeeex!

Started by Razgovory, May 01, 2009, 02:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Gauge?  What gauge do you think your eyeballs are?  You might have to gouge them out to measure them properly.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2009, 01:04:45 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 04, 2009, 01:03:12 PM
Google "white pride" and find out :P

I think I would rather gauge my own eyes out than google that.  :lol:

Gouge. "Gauge" sounds like you are measuring how far apart your eyes are.

An action which many a White Power type ought to do, given that having eyes set too close together is supposedly a sign of inbreeding.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on May 04, 2009, 01:09:07 PM
Gauge?  What gauge do you think your eyeballs are?  You might have to gouge them out to measure them properly.

What I meant to say is that I would rather gouge my own eyes out and then carefully calculate what gauge of shotgun I would need to use them as ammunition than google 'white pride'.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Viking on May 01, 2009, 09:45:41 AM
Quote from: Eochaid on May 01, 2009, 04:42:36 AM
Quote from: Viking on May 01, 2009, 04:29:08 AMCape Verde is in Africa.  :contract:

*Yes, I know it is a group of islands, but a group of islands off the coast of Africa.

No shit Captain Obvious.  <_<

I was amused by the fact that they registered the white kid as African-American.

Kevin

Don't you know about the one drop rule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
\

Amazing read.

I didn't know it was that complex.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

So, according to the one-drop-rule, all the children product of jewish intermarry, are actually jewish?

I thought the whiteys were stealing those kids.

garbon

Quote from: Siege on May 04, 2009, 06:23:30 PM
So, according to the one-drop-rule, all the children product of jewish intermarry, are actually jewish?

L2R

QuoteThe one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States that holds that a person with any trace of African ancestry is considered black
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

L2R?

Left to Right?

Lower to Reverse?

Lick to Raise?

Love To Run?

Love The Rum?

Linked To Russia?

Live To Ram?

Viking

Quote from: Siege on May 04, 2009, 06:23:30 PM

Check out those Nuremberg Laws as well, any person with one Jewish great-grandparent is Jewish him-/herself.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Siege on May 04, 2009, 06:30:45 PM
L2R?

Left to Right?

Lower to Reverse?

Lick to Raise?

Love To Run?

Love The Rum?

Linked To Russia?

Live To Ram?

I hate how you never cease to fail me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on May 04, 2009, 06:17:27 PM
Amazing read.

I didn't know it was that complex.

It only mattered back in the Jim Crow days when they had segregation.  Figuring out who was black so they could be lynched and treated badly was something people spent alot of time worrying about.

Now race is pretty arbitrary....not that the one drop rule wasn't.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Now, the question in my mind is, was it the same in all the other british colonies?

In the rest of the englishspeaking world, when there was intersex, did the mixed children go back into a the general black population?

That goes a long way explaining why african-americans are brown, instead of black as the africans are.

Also, it might be the root of british supremacy.
The french, spanish and portuguese allowed mixed children to inherit and into positions of power in the colonies, bringing all that un-european cultural bagage into their ruling classes.

There have to be a reason why the ex-british colonies are among the richest countries in the world, why the ex-french, spanish and portuguese colonies are among the poorest.

I don't believe in race but I do believe in culture, and there is a marked diference between the latin-american culture and the european, while the ex-british colonies have a culture very similar to Europe. And by culture I especially refer to the national actitudes toward work ethics and political corruption (everybody steals in latin-america), national tolerance for crime, drugs, black market, etc, and their lack of national identity.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2009, 07:01:47 PM
It only mattered back in the Jim Crow days when they had segregation.  Figuring out who was black so they could be lynched and treated badly was something people spent alot of time worrying about.

Now race is pretty arbitrary....not that the one drop rule wasn't.

My work had an Indian potluck today. I opted out of making an Indian dish so as not to confuse. -_-

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on May 04, 2009, 11:34:07 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2009, 05:34:04 AM

That's OK, my dislike for Europeans is mostly related to people who:
1) know what the fuck a Wallon is; and,
2) actually care.

Europe = African tribalism with better roads.
Nah, outside of the balkans they've done a much better job of ethnic cleansing and gotten rid of most population enclaves.
:huh: You say it like it's some kind of positive.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 04, 2009, 08:22:19 PM
Quote from: Tyr on May 04, 2009, 11:34:07 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 04, 2009, 05:34:04 AM

That's OK, my dislike for Europeans is mostly related to people who:
1) know what the fuck a Wallon is; and,
2) actually care.

Europe = African tribalism with better roads.
Nah, outside of the balkans they've done a much better job of ethnic cleansing and gotten rid of most population enclaves.
:huh: You say it like it's some kind of positive.
It is.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney