Stupid question: When Black and white people have seeeeex!

Started by Razgovory, May 01, 2009, 02:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 02:25:11 PM
It seems like Eochaid's dislike is mostly related to people who make foolish decisions based on their (real or imagined) ethnic origins, a sentiment I whole-heartedly agree with...

So basically he's dissing Seedy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

Hmm.  I'm Irish-American.  I don't speak Irish, but on the other hand, neither do most people in Ireland.

And yeah, Americans who gave to the IRA should be taken out and shot.

Ed Anger

Quote from: dps on May 01, 2009, 04:34:09 PM
Hmm.  I'm Irish-American.  I don't speak Irish, but on the other hand, neither do most people in Ireland.

And yeah, Americans who gave to the IRA should be taken out and shot.

IT WAS TO BUY POTATOES.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on May 01, 2009, 10:43:49 AM
Quote from: PDH on May 01, 2009, 10:36:37 AM
Nope, they think they are Irish-Americans.  There is a sense that if you don't know where you came from (even if invented, like most family histories) you don't know who you are.
What happened to all the English-Americans? And why don't they celebrate St George's day?

English-, Scottish- and Scots-Irish-Americans usually just call themselves Americans.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

Quote from: Eochaid on May 01, 2009, 01:24:39 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 01, 2009, 12:24:36 PMBut I think it's silly and bizarre for someone to get worked up over my interest in geneaology.  It reminds me of Christian losers obsessing over what gay people do in their personal lives.

I don't mind if you have a passion in genealogy. In fact I think it's kind of cool, being interested in genealogy myself.

What I do mind is people who believe that:

1. They absolutely HAVE to detail their family tree any time you discuss anything related to European countries
2.  They use their 1/32 [insert european ethnicity/nationality/native American nation] to say irrelevant stuff about something they are not connected to.
3. Belonging to a culture is just going through the clichés of a culture they believe froze 150 years ago?

I mean seriously. Imagine you go to, lets say, China. You meet this Chinese guy who tell you that his great-great-great grandfather was American and moved to China for whatever reason. And he obviously is "American" because every now and then he eats hot-dogs around a campfire, rides a horse on a ranch and says racist stuff about "redskins". Wouldn't you want to tell the guy that he's just a walking cliché and there's a little more to being American that junk food and John Wayne?

The guy is a poser. He's just a walking cliché and he is offensive to you, even if unwittingly, by reducing something real, deep and very much alive to platitudes.

And I think we'll agree that Irish-Americans who financed the IRA "to defend their Homeland" are a bunch of tossers

Kevin
All of your descriptions of Americans ring so false that I, for one, believe none of them. :cool:

That is the penalty that all zealots face, so don't feel singled out.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

New question : When a white person has sex with a black person, can they ever go back to having sex with other white people?

katmai

Quote from: garbon on May 04, 2009, 01:04:21 AM
New question : When a white person has sex with a black person, can they ever go back to having sex with other white people?

Ask your mom?

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Viking

Quote from: garbon on May 04, 2009, 01:04:21 AM
No

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.