Stupid question: When Black and white people have seeeeex!

Started by Razgovory, May 01, 2009, 02:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

As said yeah, it is possible for a mixed couple to have a kid who is black as night/lilly white.
With African-Americans there's also a lot of white genes in there so I'd guess it could be even more likely with one of them involved as opposed to a full black person.

edit- ditto also with white Americans to a lesser extent.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

When my nephew/godson was about 6 months old, everyone said he looked more like me than my brother :blush:   

Thankfully for all involved, he looks more like his dad now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Viking

Quote from: Eochaid on May 01, 2009, 04:42:36 AM
Quote from: Viking on May 01, 2009, 04:29:08 AMCape Verde is in Africa.  :contract:

*Yes, I know it is a group of islands, but a group of islands off the coast of Africa.

No shit Captain Obvious.  <_<

I was amused by the fact that they registered the white kid as African-American.

Kevin

Don't you know about the one drop rule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Korea

Quote from: Malthus on May 01, 2009, 08:42:50 AM
Not nearly as embarassing as the friend of my wife's sister who had her first baby with definite half-Black features ... when her fiancee was Chinese.

:pinchL

Has anyone noticed that the pinch face has an L on the end and not a :

Korea

Quote from: Brazen on May 01, 2009, 08:50:19 AM
Actual science answer. Colour is determined by a total of eight genes which can be combined in any quantity from each parent, thus they could be all white, all black or anything in between.

One mixed-race couple had two pairs of one black and one white twins.

I thought the girl was Indian.

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana
Damn. Beat me to it. I was going to point out the amazing cross-race twins. :D

:lol:

Me too!

Eochaid

Quote from: derspiess on May 01, 2009, 08:58:42 AM
My wife is part Irish but thankfully Tommy displays no obvious signs of Irishness.

Wait till you drive by a potato field...

Quote from: Viking on May 01, 2009, 09:45:41 AMDon't you know about the one drop rule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

I do, and I think it's stupid.

Kevin
It's been a while

DisturbedPervert

Has anyone checked to see if those twins have the same father?

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on May 01, 2009, 09:46:13 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 01, 2009, 08:42:50 AM
Not nearly as embarassing as the friend of my wife's sister who had her first baby with definite half-Black features ... when her fiancee was Chinese.

:pinchL

Allegedly, an amazing domestic scene broke out in the delivery room.

Way we heard the story the first time, was that Chinese Guy had booted his fiancee out of his house (he had money) right after she gave birth. We all assumed he was a pig and a jerk. Until this tiny added detail came to light, which makes it more explicable.

He took her back though, and she has another kid. We assume it's his. At least, the other kid isn't half-Black.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 01, 2009, 09:52:05 AM
Has anyone checked to see if those twins have the same father?

No-- it's always best to leave a sensational story alone ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Viking

Quote from: Eochaid on May 01, 2009, 09:51:25 AM

I do, and I think it's stupid.

Kevin

Join the club. If it were valid I'd be danish. I have one danish ancestor 16 generations ago :(
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eochaid

Quote from: Viking on May 01, 2009, 10:00:22 AMJoin the club. If it were valid I'd be danish. I have one danish ancestor 16 generations ago :(

You could be American. They absolutely LOVE to detail where they ancestors come from.  :lol:

Helpful tip for Americans: if you've always lived in America and don't speak the language, you're not [insert supposed nationality]. Pisses me off each and every time.

Kevin

It's been a while