Oklahoma Teen Mom Guns Down Armed Intruder

Started by jimmy olsen, January 04, 2012, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2012, 04:51:43 PM
I am pretty sure getting divorced is a bit less of a deal than getting an abortion.  Especially in Oklahoma.

I've dated a few women who had abortions and the muss and fuss of the actual procedure is trivial.

Obviously the guilt and trauma are another issue.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on January 05, 2012, 01:26:56 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 05, 2012, 01:23:03 PM
Wow, becoming a father at 82?  That guy sure had it in him (or, more precisely, her).

I note that it may be the case that the kid was not his ...  ;)
Since she married his grandson it was probably a scheme cooked up by all three of them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

I'm guessing that a 16 year old who marries a 56 year old and has a kid with him is actually more likely to graduate high school than a 16 year old who marries and has a kid with another 16 year old--the 56 year old can likely support them without her working, while the 16 year old, not so much.

I am not arguing that 16 years olds ought to be getting married, regardless of the age of their partner, just that if the age of consent for sex is 16, the age of consent for marriage ought to be as well.

Capetan Mihali

15'll get you 25, but 16'll get you... lung cancer?  felony murder?  :huh:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on January 04, 2012, 10:44:37 PM
Quote from: dps on January 04, 2012, 10:37:32 PM

Not gonna deny it.  Besides, being sensible about love means you end up like either Mono or CdM.

Tell me you aren't pursuing a teenager.  :frusty:

Also, Mono and CdM are perhaps the least sensible about love.

Damn, that hurts.  If anything, I'm the most sensible about it, because I traffick in the truth.

CountDeMoney

lol, I don't know what's more typical:  more posts devoted to the young chick-old dude thing more than the actual shooting, or Marti hating on breeders again.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2012, 09:44:40 PM

Not gonna deny it.  Besides, being sensible about love means you end up like either Mono or CdM.

Damn, that hurts.  If anything, I'm the most sensible about it, because I traffick in the truth.

Hey, I stood up for you and Mono;

Quote from: mongers on January 04, 2012, 11:02:17 PM

That's one hell of a value judgement.

If anything, despite the act Mono puts on here, I suspect he's got quite a neat little domestic set-up.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

I know you did, bro.

And yes, Mono's got it all worked out.  I bet his wife is a fucking freak, too.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2012, 09:53:14 PM
I know you did, bro.

And yes, Mono's got it all worked out.  I bet his wife is a fucking freak, too.

:hug:

Weird, I've never been attracted to Asian women; though then again the only ones I've ever spent much time was when I used to do some jobs for a Japanese investment bank and the women there were just rather impressive, highly educated, well dressed and with perfect RP accents.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"