News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Well, I still have my accounts.  Blizz was pretty quick in saving them.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on March 19, 2012, 05:49:23 AM
So.. more Mists of Pandaria news. I'm probably going to pick it up, if only to try the monk class which seem rather fun.

Meh, i probably will, too--if only for the lowbie- and mid-level quests.

Fucking Pandas, though?  Obviously more Sino-cocksucking.  How many shark fins and tiger penises are players going to have to grind for?

CountDeMoney

Best improvements I see from the list:

QuoteA new faction lets player have their own farms in-game. They will be able to manage livestock and more all the while gaining reputation. Other factions will offer other activities, from raising a serpent to become your mount to defending outposts for dailies.

[/quote]The valor point system will be entirely revamped. Players will augment their gear and upgrade levels using them.[/quote]

I wanna cat farm.  I wanna raise kittens and cats, like the crazy cat lady outside Goldshire.  Squee.  Mew.

Sophie Scholl

Anyone else monkeying about with the beta?  Got my invite a few days ago and am downloading the client now.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 02, 2012, 12:23:22 AM
Anyone else monkeying about with the beta?  Got my invite a few days ago and am downloading the client now.
Yeah, killed a few monkeys on my monk, but the place was swarmed with thousands and thousands of pandas so I gave up. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Martinus

QuoteA new faction lets player have their own farms in-game. They will be able to manage livestock and more all the while gaining reputation. Other factions will offer other activities, from raising a serpent to become your mount to defending outposts for dailies.
Is *raising a serpent* an euphemism?

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2012, 07:13:45 AM
Is *raising a serpent* an euphemism?

Dance of the Three Snakes
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

I am thoroughly enjoying playing a pandaren. :nerd:

Sickeningly, there are already lots of people that are level 90.  GET A LIFE, DORKS.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

I'm halfway to 86! I quite like Pandaria so far.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

daveracher

What's the average time to get to the level cap these days? 0-90 in like 2 or 3 days sounds crazy...
Birdman of Burlington

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Wait you can play Pandas?  Are they Horde or Alliance and who is the other new race?  :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2012, 02:38:54 PM
Wait you can play Pandas?  Are they Horde or Alliance and who is the other new race?  :hmm:

They are neither by default, you get to pick.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2012, 02:57:05 PM
They are neither by default, you get to pick.

Lame.  But then the new race are Panda people who live in Pandaria.  That is so lame it sounds like a Saturday Morning Kids cartoon.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Well, you're an American who lives in America. /shrug

Anyway, most of the place names in WoW sound either lame, pretend, or both.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?