News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW [General Discussion]

Started by Korea, March 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I've been making a killing buying and reselling 77-79 Cata greens.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 13, 2011, 05:31:34 AM
Man, talk about finding a gold mine: your own bank.

Mad about 2800g this weekend just selling off lowbie shit in the bank I've had in there for years.

Your guild bank can be even better.  :ph34r:

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 13, 2011, 05:47:42 AM
I've been making a killing buying and reselling 77-79 Cata greens.

Yeah it's the best gold maker since people who are leveling through WotLK content but can't yet go to the Cata content gobble them up like crazy. And showing up without them in 75-79 battlegrounds is a suicide.

The Brain

I have all the non-raid valor gear, and I don't feel like PvP or raiding. Now what?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

5-man dungeon crawls?

If it wasn't for pvp there's no way in hell I would still be playing this game after 6 years.

Edit- I guess that was the point of your statement about the valor gear, but really why would you bother getting that gear if you didn't enjoy running the dungeons or wanted to raid?  :hmm:

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 13, 2011, 10:33:59 AM
5-man dungeon crawls?

If it wasn't for pvp there's no way in hell I would still be playing this game after 6 years.

Edit- I guess that was the point of your statement about the valor gear, but really why would you bother getting that gear if you didn't enjoy running the dungeons or wanted to raid?  :hmm:

I enjoyed doing dungeons when I was getting something for it. I stopped playing Battlefield: BC2 when I had unlocked all the weapons. That's how I work.

The Brain

To elaborate: I am reaching the end of my WoW playing. I played one period after release, then one period with BC, skipped WotLK and played Cata now. I have played PVE, PVP, I have crafted etc. Been there done that basically. Time for new shit.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 13, 2011, 10:05:20 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 13, 2011, 05:31:34 AM
Man, talk about finding a gold mine: your own bank.

Mad about 2800g this weekend just selling off lowbie shit in the bank I've had in there for years.

Your guild bank can be even better.  :ph34r:

ALready been kicked out of 2 guilds for withdrawals.   :P  I mean, if nobody ever logged on to ask permission, and I'm authorized to withdrawal, what's the big deal?  Hell, one guild I was practically levelling on my own, and a couple of Dreamcloth withdrawals, and that's the thanks I get?

Eddie Teach

Guild banks are just a con to give the Guild Leader and friends whatever mats drop during raids. "Neither a borrower nor a lender be" is kinda my policy on guild banks. (Not that I'd ever get the chance to take out anything remotely useful anyway).

Eddie Teach

Seems alliance is back to its losing ways over the past few weeks. Shame since I enjoy my pally a lot more than any of my horde toons.

Grey Fox

New WoW Expension & It's set in Pandaria with Pandarens.

Damn it. I don't want to get on warcrack again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PRC

http://www.1up.com/news/wow-annual-pass-diablo-iii-free

QuoteBlizzard co-founder and president Mike Morhaime announced during the BlizzCon opening ceremony just now plans to launch a World of Warcraft Annual Pass. Available now on the WoW website, purchasing an Annual Pass is essentially a commitment to a one-year subscription to WoW that can be billed monthly.

There are several benefits to this, the big one being a free digital copy of Diablo III upon release. This isn't a trial or anything like that; it's the full digital game.

Even if you're not interested in Diablo, there's a reason for WoW fans to get in on the Annual Pass action. Not only will they get a Tyrael's Charger mount, Annual Pass members also get guaranteed access to the next WoW expansion's beta.