Darth Wagtaros

Lots of Amazon cash
a really kick ass pocket watch
soddering iron and some cat treats for Cosmic Creepers
a Tossers CD
A Best of the Rat Pack CD
Some bits for my steampunk costume
Dark chocolates
We also got some place settings, a box of wine glasses, serving platter, and some bath towels.
PDH!

Scipio

Jos. A. Bank Wool coat (zipper closure)
This is a Book by Demetri Martin
Tea towels galore
Napkins

Good haul.  Also, I roasted a badass turkey, made a twice-baked potato casserole, and a caesar salad for dinner.  Noms.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Syt on December 23, 2011, 11:59:54 AM
What's wrong with Lindt?
Nothing.  I got a quantity of it.  Its just that Lindt is actually edible, whereas most of what Hickory Farms sells is only technically food.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

I don't get the tea towels either.  You guys slop your tea around a lot?

Caliga

A tea towel is a special towel for drying tea sets.  There's something different about it as compared to a regular dish towel, but I forget what.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 25, 2011, 07:43:41 PM
whereas most of what Hickory Farms sells is only technically food.

I gave some of the summer sausage to the cat. Brigadefuhrer Drut ate well. Mew.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on December 25, 2011, 07:58:14 PM
A tea towel is a special towel for drying tea sets.  There's something different about it as compared to a regular dish towel, but I forget what.

What's different about it is the cock you need to have in your mouth when you're using it.

CountDeMoney

Hey, you guys with new Kindles today;  anybody having issues getting to the Kindle store?  We got a Touch for Mom, and it's still having issues with dl'ing books for purchase, even though it's registered properly.  I figure it's their servers, considering how many new accounts got started today...any of you guys have a similar problem today?

HisMajestyBOB

You should send your Kindle Fires to me, I'll check them out and see what's wrong.
In the mean time, you can use my Kindle 2. :)
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

sbr

Hey Ide check this shit out:

Pretty sure I am going to be sick soon.

11B4V

Quote from: sbr on December 25, 2011, 11:40:10 PM
Hey Ide check this shit out:

Pretty sure I am going to be sick soon.
:D

Minus the shit I bought for myself,  I find the 150.00 gift card at Cabelas useful.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

sbr

Quote from: 11B4V on December 26, 2011, 12:06:02 AM
:D

Minus the shit I bought for myself,  I find the 150.00 gift card at Cabelas useful.

Ooh, as long as you are here I also got the book The Battle of the Tanks, Kursk 1943 by Lloyd Clark.  Any opinion?

DontSayBanana

Loot, morning session:

• Clothing (socks and a new shirt)
  • A new pair of boots
  • 2 LEGO sets
  • 2 guitar tab books (one Beatles, and one Rush one that actually has Temples of Syrinx)
  • A Christmas Yoda bobblehead
  • Some cash and clothing gift cards

And loot, afternoon session:

• Clothes (2 shirts)
  • One of those bank gift cards that basically just works like another debit card
  • Candy.  A whole bunch of candy.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 25, 2011, 07:43:41 PM
Quote from: Syt on December 23, 2011, 11:59:54 AM
What's wrong with Lindt?
Nothing.  I got a quantity of it.  Its just that Lindt is actually edible, whereas most of what Hickory Farms sells is only technically food.

I always get a locally made Summer Sausage.  Actually, I don't know how far they distribute, just that they make it only about 40 miles away.  "Burger's Smokehouse".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 25, 2011, 04:58:00 PM
How are those Kindle Fires, Berkut and Garbon?  Been thinking of buying one for myself for xmas.

Well thus far, I've liked it thought I haven't really thought of myself as a tablet person. Haven't tried to read a book on it yet so can't speak to that. Screen seems pretty responsive to touch. Have had a few times where it got hung up trying to load webpage and had to reload. I do love the size. Small but still large enough not to cause discomfort.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.