News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Christmas Loot thread

Started by Ed Anger, December 23, 2011, 09:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on December 25, 2011, 12:44:08 PM
With my delightful Mameshiba, I received a thermos to carry tea around in, and a travelling bag to wrap around so that I can carry things while using a cane.

You, not so much.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 25, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
I can't imagine needing a single crow bar, let alone a whole set.

As someone who pried doors open for a living to get to the noughaty negro goodness inside, I can tell you that different lengths can come in handy when doors open differently, knobs are on different sides, and walls are around.

Admiral Yi

A Barnes & Noble gift card
Cash
A City High Little Hawks tshirt
A shoulder baggy computer case kind of thingy.  So I won't look like the doofus with the gymn bag when I travel for work.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on December 25, 2011, 02:25:17 PM
I got ESPN's 30 for 30 DVDs!  Praise be to Hod and the Virgin Gary!

That's pretty awesome. 

Razgovory

I got three pairs of underwear.  That is all. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Best gift? A Nerf Vulcan machine gun. Set up a machine gun nest in the basement and called the kids down there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat*

*Click*

FEED ME MANDRAKE!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 25, 2011, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 25, 2011, 12:28:34 PM
I can't imagine needing a single crow bar, let alone a whole set.

As someone who pried doors open for a living to get to the noughaty negro goodness inside, I can tell you that different lengths can come in handy when doors open differently, knobs are on different sides, and walls are around.

:lol:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2011, 04:46:08 PM
Best gift? A Nerf Vulcan machine gun. Set up a machine gun nest in the basement and called the kids down there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat* *blat*

*Click*

FEED ME MANDRAKE!

:lol: My niece, the one that not only knows how to kill people but already has, scored herself a Nerf compound bow.  With a night scope.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2011, 04:46:08 PM
A Nerf Vulcan machine gun.

Where does the action come from, a crank wheel?

Alcibiades

How are those Kindle Fires, Berkut and Garbon?  Been thinking of buying one for myself for xmas.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2011, 04:59:48 PM
D batteries.

What's your rate of fire?

Don't forget that when you're aiming at women and children you don't want to lead them as much.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 25, 2011, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 25, 2011, 04:59:48 PM
D batteries.

What's your rate of fire?

Don't forget that when you're aiming at women and children you don't want to lead them as much.

Dunno. The belt is 25 darts and you zip trough it quick.

They are well trained VC. The twins went to the nerf box, armed up and formed a kampfgruppe.

Caliga

More loot has been collected:

a bunch more nuts (salt free, too  :cool: )
M&Ms and various other candies
more ammo  :lol: (total haul: 1,100 rounds of .22LR and 50 rounds of 9mm)
one of those CamelBak backpacks
money
Skyrim
gift certificate for conceal carry class  :smoke:
case of Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale
case of Weihenstephaner Weissbier

I just got done setting up the Kinect for Princesca and she played her Zumba game, and got me to do it a little bit... the sensor must be retarded because it thought I was doing well. :lol:

Oh, I forgot, I also got a toy 12-gauge break action shotgun, with four shells, realistic gun sounds (batteries not included), ejector springs for when you open the action, and a plastic US Marshal badge.  I spent like five minutes pretend-shooting my dog when I got home. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

C.C.R.

The biggie this year was a Bears jersey with my name & number on it.  It's been on my list for years, but it just finally made it to the top this year...

:ccr