News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jacob on March 05, 2012, 05:12:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2012, 05:09:46 PMNon-practicing.

She's already good enough, I guess.

So you're some sort of proddie then?

Doesn't he wear orange on St Paddy's Day? Or is that Beeb?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 05, 2012, 06:24:09 PM

Like wearing white sheets on Juneteenth.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Both of those Protty bastards
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Correct. 

Jake: I'm a radical Methodist.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Ed Anger

At least he ain't a Unitarian. The plain jello of faith.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on March 05, 2012, 08:50:59 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2012, 08:50:24 PMJake: I'm a radical Methodist.

Sounds pretty gangsta.

Straight up.  I'm radically plain & boring.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I grew up in the United Methodist church and at least in the northeast Methodists are among the most liberal of 'mainline' Christians.  We had a female (shock!) lesbian (SHOCK!) associate pastor. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on March 05, 2012, 09:15:58 PM
I grew up in the United Methodist church and at least in the northeast Methodists are among the most liberal of 'mainline' Christians.  We had a female (shock!) lesbian (SHOCK!) associate pastor. :)

I had a priest who was into chicks as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on March 05, 2012, 09:15:58 PM

Dont the fundies call that an abomination.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

I'm not a fundy, but I'm not fond of female ministers to begin with.

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
I'm not a fundy, but I'm not fond of female ministers to begin with.

Sounds as if she has the double evil going.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I sill haven't gotten my sandwich.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

In my ongoing series of observations about differences between the American right and left:

it's very common to hear "if [Democratic Dude] does such and such he will be crucified by the right," but I have yet to hear "if [Republican Dude] does such and such he will be crucified by the left."