News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

The Santorum (anti-Romney) bounce has come. The first national poll of GOP voters this week has him in second place at 21% versus Mitt's 29%. He was only polling in the single digits a few days ago.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/election_2012_republican_presidential_primary

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on January 05, 2012, 11:16:33 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 05, 2012, 06:19:44 AM
Romney will take it on the chin in South Carolina.  In fact, most of Teh Souf.  They really don't like him down there.

Yeah but he will smash all before him in the Western States.
Indeed.  I imagine Santorum, if he survives, will do best in rust belt states.  Be interesting to see if he starts to pick up any 'movement' endorsements.

QuoteThe Santorum (anti-Romney) bounce has come.
To be fair the anti-Romney vote's never gone away.  It's the 70% who don't pick him :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Viking

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 05, 2012, 12:06:20 PM
...I like Murdoch. In a way...

I suppose you watched Hack and got the warm and fuzzies about Murdoch from that?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Phillip V

The Kennedy family is trying to get back into politics.

Joe Kennedy III, 31-year-old grandson of Robert F. Kennedy and son of former Rep. Joe Kennedy II, announced Thursday he's exploring a run for Congress.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/01/05/joe-kennedy-iii-takes-step-toward-house-bid/

Sheilbh

Christ I bet you can see his beating heart.  He's like a newborn fish :o

When did the Kennedy's get so ugly?  (Except for the ginger, he does have the hair.)
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

The beauty gene got snuffed when John John flew into the ocean.  Surely you're not surprised that Bobby produced some fugly descendents.

Razgovory

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 05, 2012, 03:00:37 PM

When did the Kennedy's get so ugly?  (Except for the ginger, he does have the hair.)

He has actually carved off another man's face and is wearing it in that photo.  Notice the corpse like pallor and how it doesn't quite fit on rightly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 05, 2012, 06:27:47 PM
The beauty gene got snuffed when John John flew into the ocean.  Surely you're not surprised that Bobby produced some fugly descendents.
Bobby was better looking than Jack :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

fhdz

Quote from: Razgovory on January 05, 2012, 06:30:16 PM
He has actually carved off another man's face and is wearing it in that photo.  Notice the corpse like pallor and how it doesn't quite fit on rightly.

:D
and the horse you rode in on

FunkMonk

They are cursed, aren't they?  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 05, 2012, 06:30:26 PM

Post again when you've come down off your crack high please.

fhdz

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 05, 2012, 06:30:26 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 05, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

They look about the same now.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2012, 06:37:37 PM
Not as judged by women.
Maybe.  They both did fine.  Though I think the 'attractiveness' of the two has been settled by the opinion of straight men far more than women.  It's overwhelmingly men who've been writing about and settling the Kennedy's reputation, in all sorts of ways, over the last 50 years.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

The Irish genes certainly seem to be coming out, and Irish people are ugly on the outside to match their ugly black hearts.  Unless they live under British rule.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.